• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: it's a beautiful day in the neighbourhood

Status
Not open for further replies.

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
    Finished day 3 of my 5 day work streak
    That may not seem like much but it is to me ;-;

Years
    tomorrow im working a decent midshift but knowing how busy Sundays always are, im most likely going to stay an hour or so overtime as usual. .-.

Last edited:
    Reactions: noa

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
    That's not a good attitude to have. I applied for dozens of jobs and was rejected from dozens until I got an offer. Doesn't mean I'm a failure.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    what is there to do at 1am knowing that you should be sleeping because you have a long day at work tomorrow

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
    omg even 5 hours sounds like a nightmare to me i need 8+ or i cannot function
    unfortunately i dont even get that much these days

Years
    it isnt even a culture!

some people just don't need that much sleep to function. i certainly don't.

it is clearly evident by the fact that it is 2:33 am and i have to wake up at 8 am for a 10 am workshift.

excellent sleep schedule/10

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    while you certainly don't need 8 hours a night, getting that much certainly helps a lot with a whole bunch of things! Depression being a huge one. It's really important!

go to sleep

i tried and slept for 3 hours and now i'm wide awake again : (
    slept from like, 9 to 12! now it's uh, 3 and im still up. I certainly don't try to intentionally stay awake ;_;

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I will never understand how you guys can function though. 7h sleep is what I need, else kaput.

TY

7 hours minimum here, else i do not function properly, as was evident yesterday T_T

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back