• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: it's a beautiful day in the neighbourhood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Star-Lord

withdrawl .
Years
  • I am very fortunate that I'm one of those lucky people who probably won't need a wisdom tooth pulled. Yaaaaay!

string555

Banned
    Years
  • honestly all i need are root canals cause i have issues with tooth infection, but that's about it.

too bad those are $$$$

IDK why they cost so much, all they are doing is drilling a damn hole in your tooth. XD

At least the pain is minimal with those, at least with my experience.

The thing that bothered me with the tooth extraction was not the pain, since I was numbed up, but I could feel the root of the tooth grinding and twisting in there when they yanked it out. It was a disturbing feeling. :S

Sawsbuck

used Jump Kick! It's super effective!
    Years
  • IDK why they cost so much, all they are doing is drilling a damn hole in your tooth. XD

At least the pain is minimal with those, at least with my experience.

The thing that bothered me with the tooth extraction was not the pain, since I was numbed up, but I could feel the root of the tooth grinding and twisting in there when they yanked it out. It was a disturbing feeling. :S

I hate it so much

string555

Banned
    Years
  • I find the idea of someone doing things to my mouth while being knocked out to be quite disturbing. I'll take numbing any day. :/

Years
  • with numbing you can still feel the pressure of the drill inside of your mouth, as well as generally "feel" (in a sense) whatever else they're doing. it doesn't make the experience less uncomfortable, just less painful.

Shiny-Totodile

Totodile!
    Years
  • You know the rule, if you name it, you have to keep it. :P

What about Vladimir?

That's doesn't really fit him either. He has a cute but feisty look. He's a tough one.

I know I will keep him if it's best for him, but I'm currently taking care of 10. Most of them are old and lazy so they're not difficult, but I can't get overloaded either. I'll do what's best for him.

string555

Banned
    Years
  • That's doesn't really fit him either. He has a cute but feisty look. He's a tough one.

I know I will keep him if it's best for him, but I'm currently taking care of 10. Most of them are old and lazy so they're not difficult, but I can't get overloaded either. I'll do what's best for him.

If you can't take care of him, find him a good home where he feels welcome. It would be best if the home had some younger cats, because the older cats can't really be bothered with such a nuisance. :P

Shiny-Totodile

Totodile!
    Years
  • If you can't take care of him, find him a good home where he feels welcome. It would be best if the home had some younger cats, because the older cats can't really be bothered with such a nuisance. :P

Thing is, the area I live in makes it really hard to find a home for something. People don't like cats around here. That's why I have so many. :P

I have some younger ones for him to play with. Two are a year old but they don't bother the older ones because they have each other. Hopefully he can be friends with them.

No more dogs though. I have 5 of them.

string555

Banned
    Years
  • I wonder if any dentist has ever watched Gurren Lagann...

If my dentist yelled out "My drill will pierce the heavens!" before working on me, I'm pretty sure I'd crap myself. XD

Thing is, the area I live in makes it really hard to find a home for something. People don't like cats around here. That's why I have so many. :P

I have some younger ones for him to play with. Two are a year old but they don't bother the older ones because they have each other. Hopefully he can be friends with them.

No more dogs though. I have 5 of them.

Never had dogs, but I can relate to having too many cats. Now we have only 4, but when I was growing up, at some point we had 12 or maybe 13, all indoors. It was a nightmare. A fluffy nightmare... :3

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • Wisdom teeth extraction is so strange. It literally feels like you never fell asleep, like one second youre conscious, and then the next second, youre conscious again, if you can understand what I mean. I'm still glad I was knocked out though, it sounds incredibly uncomfortable to feel people drilling your teeth for two hours.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back