• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: it's a beautiful day in the neighbourhood

Status
Not open for further replies.

string555

Banned
    Years
    Wow, my upper wisdom teeth started coming in practically out of nowhere. There's a couple of really bad teeth right next to them, I'm hoping they'll get pushed out. The problem is that the nerves haven't died off in them, so I think this is going to be an unpleasant experience. D:

Years
    Honestly, I can't remember. Security reasons maybe? I made this account a couple years ago. I changed it to my real birthday this time so i expect the off-topic section to be filled with threads only about me and/or my birthday xD

im honestly of the mentality that while it's good to be secure on the internet, no one's going to go showing up on your front door just for knowing your birthday

most people on pc know the city that i live in and idgaf, no reason to feel super paranoid about it personally lmao.

Last edited:

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
    im honestly of the mentality that while it's good to be secure on the internet, no one's going to go showing up on your front door just for knowing your birthday

most people on pc know the city that i live in and idgaf, no reason to feel super paranoid about it personally lmao.

To be clear, I am not paranoid about something like that occurring, but my self from a few years ago thought I should be more safe than sorry in case i revealed other info. Im not really afraid of someone stalking me or anything like that... also being big and tall doesnt exactly put me as the primary target list for bad dudes.

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
    Not trying to poke fun at Badsheep or anything, but its actually kind of funny to see people with the "everyone online is a stalker so I need to obscure my personal info online" in 2017... Like... If someone REALLY wanted to stalk you, they could do so WITHOUT you explicitly stating where you live. Lol

Last edited:

pkmin3033

If your dentist tells you that you need to go under completely, you evidently don't have a very good dentist, in my opinion. I've had three wisdom teeth removed, and my dentist just used a local anaesthetic and they were out within a couple of minutes. No pain whatsoever afterwards, although that was partly because they were relatively easy extractions and I actually followed his advice to avoid dry socket.

...the bastards caused me several months of grief between them, though. I had maybe a week's respite between two of them, and I had to wait a couple of weeks to have them out...

string555

Banned
    Years
    Last time I had teeth pulled, the extraction went fine with just numbing stuff, but I had a serious bleeding problem. I had thought that it stopped one night, but I woke up in the middle of the night feeling like my face was wet. I turned on the light, and half of my pillow was covered in blood. Fun times... :/

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Um
    If it's an Americanism to avoid bite problems (in my case) and maintain oral hygiene, then thank the Protestant God for America

There have been studies done, at least in the US vs UK departments, that more dentists here suggest wisdom teeth removal just because they exist. In the UK, they only get pulled if they cause a problem.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back