• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: it's a beautiful day in the neighbourhood

Status
Not open for further replies.

string555

Banned
Years
  • Dah=Yes
    Nyet=No
    Preevyeht=Hi (Informal)
    V Chyom Dyehlah=What's up? (Informal)
    Paka=Bye (Informal)
    Spahseebah=Thank you.
    Kahk Deelah=How are you?
    Ahy/Ohy=Wow
    Kruhseevee=Beautiful
    Trooseekee=Panties (Just for lulz XD)
    Meenya Zavooht ______.=My name is _______.
    Kahk vas zavoot?=What is your name?
    Bahnk=Bank
    Seemya=Family

And there's some basics, I don't know enough to carry on a meaningful conversation, but if I was just dropped into Russia with no resources, I might just survive. :P

Last edited:

string555

Banned
    Years
  • Preevyeht drookh! (Hello friend) :P

And just to note, the reason why what you said before is offensive is that not only does cyka mean b****, but at the same time it also means the C-word. So on top of being offensive to Russians in general, it is also probably 10x more offensive to females. Of course you can say what you want, but for those reasons, I would suggest not using that word. Might save you from getting slapped one day. :P

Sawsbuck

used Jump Kick! It's super effective!
    Years
  • Preevyeht drookh! (Hello friend) :P

And just to note, the reason why what you said before is offensive is that not only does cyka mean b****, but at the same time it also means the C-word. So on top of being offensive to Russians in general, it is also probably 10x more offensive to females. Of course you can say what you want, but for those reasons, I would suggest not using that word. Might save you from getting slapped one day. :P

Yeah I know lol, sorry about that

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • I have a medical issue flaring up, new meds are turning me into a zombie and now i have a stomache ache :v
    someone please make it end

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    I have a medical issue flaring up, new meds are turning me into a zombie and now i have a stomache ache :v
    someone please make it end

at least the meds thing is usually only temporary and after that you'll feel fine again

also your question of how to deal with a stomach ache in the other thread makes more sense now! Flat soda (especially coke and ginger-ale) helps lots

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back