• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: it's a beautiful day in the neighbourhood

Status
Not open for further replies.

string555

Banned
Years
  • make the ot modding process into a reality tv show thanks

OMG

Spoiler:

Mr. Showdown

Pokémon professor of the Showdin region
    Years
  • It's a beautiful day outside flying types are singing, grass types are blooming, on days like these trainers like you should be burning in the distortion world-trainertale sans

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • Today I learned wild fires are a natural part of California's desert ecosystem and we should not see them as a threat to the extent that we already to.

string555

Banned
    Years
  • Pretty good, work has been going by fast, and I finally pushed myself into studying last night. Now all this stuff about computer architecture is floating around in my head. If you were the EAX register and I was a 32-bit integer in memory, I would MOV my bits into you all night long! (@_@)

lulz

So how's that hot cocoa addiction going? :P

TY

As of a few days ago I'm now writing from shitpost hell cause I overdosed on hot cocoa

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back