• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: it's a beautiful day in the neighbourhood

Status
Not open for further replies.

littlemisslaura

Kalos Champion
Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen Jan 19, 2018
    stares at her wardrobe that consists of stitch, pokemon, and miraculous ladybug. if people judge me that's solely on them tbh.

AND W O W i finally have a new laptop so I might!! finally be around again!!

Oh! Is that Adrien?? ??????

Last edited:

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I've only had people comment on my Doctor Who shirts. Eye doctor lady loved it.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    When I try to do that a shovel smacks my head idk why i think im cursed

YAY YOU'RE BACK

i have just the image for u

it's a beautiful day in the neighbourhood

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2018
    Heather honey, you doing me dirty and on straight up crack if you think that Star Wars was worse then Rouge One wtf

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2018
    I literally fell asleep for three movies. The OG Flintsones movie when I was like5, the James Garfield Sliderman cuz it was boring as shit and Rouge One omghhhhhhh I wasn't drunk enough for that D;

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • Actually, I meant this site. I'm pretty shy and I just rerembered I had this site and I need somewhere to talk so yeah...

Oh honestly just message people you're interested in flat-out. Just be like, yo! That's how I made most of my closest friends here to be honest. There's nothing to lose, it's one of the pluses of online communities! :D

littlemisslaura

Kalos Champion
    Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen Jan 19, 2018
    Oh honestly just message people you're interested in flat-out. Just be like, yo! That's how I made most of my closest friends here to be honest. There's nothing to lose, it's one of the pluses of online communities! :D

What if I embarrass myself and look like a complete idiot? I tried that on another site and the person I was talking to got really apprehensive and said I made her uncomfortable. I didn't even say anything weird! :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back