• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

it's Back! - How Much Do YOU Love Video Gaming? - Raffle Winner Announced!

Harmonious Fusion

over the rainbow, there's a glorious sight
    Years

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Well, I might have joined a bit too late to actually get to the goal, but worth a shot.

Edit: Done! Will keep posting but going to stop updating this now.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    Woo hoo, got dem post count! I didn't want to plague you with updates, but here's my final list of all my posts for this challenge.

Points = 450
    Spoiler:

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Okay. Here I go...

Spoiler:

I don't think 450 is going to happen. Nope.

(Also, April "11nd"? lol)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Whew meant to do this yesterday, but that's it folks! Thanks for participating! Now for the raffle winner:

Congrats to Oryx who was randomly chosen in the raffle! Congrats, and PM me what sort of gaming prize you want, yeah? c:

Sorry to those of you who wasn't successful in the raffle, but no worries, you'll be sure ot have a constellation prize! And stay tuned; we might have a next installment soooon! <33

Back