• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

i've considered shaving my legs for like a year

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Smh seeing that first pic as I scrolled down.

I procrastinate enough shaving my face I could never do legs :c

Years
  • If you do, you have to be prepared to shave em once every few days, or else your hair will grow back thicker.

Years
  • I have shaved my legs a few times in my life and I loved it. I just haven't gone full in to keep them shaved. I really want to though, maybe I will soon because I love how it feels and looks. I shave my underarms and everything else too so my legs is the last phase.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I wish I had never fallen for the pressure of looking like a nice well kept girl like everybody else wanted to be when I was 14. But I did, and I started shaving, and apparently the kind of hair I have on my legs is the kind that grows back thicker and thicker every time. So. For a decade now I've been stuck in a downwards spiral :D can't stop shaving because it's simply too coarse to let be. I wax instead sometimes, but that takes time and effort (or costs money if you want somebody else to do it on you) and it kinda hurts a lil bit too.

tl;dr don't do it dave pls nope

Lady Grimdour

Gifmistress
    Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2016
    Do it.

My legs feel SILKY FUDGING SMOOOOOOOOTH after it. Also, regarding the whole "grow back thicker" thing, it only gets like that for a while. Once it becomes a semi regular thing, it gets sparse. Especially if you epilate which hurts but is *soooo* worth it.

Back