• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just random thoughts

Sawsbuck

used Jump Kick! It's super effective!
Years
  • If you could be any animal, which animal would it be and why?

For me it would be a deer, Idk I just love them and I understand them more than I understand people, free from the burdens of everyday monotonous tasks that people have to do (although it isn't easy being a deer either).

What's your thoughts on this and animal?

Last edited:

an illegible mess.

[i]i'll make [b]tiny changes[/b] to earth.[/i]
    Years
  • either a wolf or a bird.

wolf because... #wolfaboo. nah jk. i guess its because theyre either a loner or in a close knit pack. i have both personality traits i guess. also, they've been my favorite animal since i was a kid so.

birds because theyre very close to me and they seem really free, being able to fly anywhere they want. i want that kind of freedom and i've always been seeking it my entire life.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • I've always thought wolves are cool animals and they are my favorite animal, so probably a wolf. They are sociable, so I wouldnt be losing too much on that front as an animal instead of a human.

Aside from being a wolf, I think being a tiger shark or great white shark would be cool because I can explore the ocean without fear of predators in the depths.

VoltYellow

And then Everyone Dies™
    Years
  • A Falcon. Yes I would love to be a birdie specially because I want to see the world from an entirely different angle :) I wish I could enjoy those breathtaking scenery

Years
  • A dog, because bless their little souls I love them so much <3, or a potoo, because they have the most hilarious faces and I relate to that on a spiritual level

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I think I'd prefer to stay human. But if not, being a pet cat would probably be pretty great.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    a giant mouse because i can sniff things and also fluffable, hopefully cheese, but think it might be a myth

Back