• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

?Kairyu's Art Gallery!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Kairyu said:
    Sure! Since I did just finish one request, I will take another:). But please note, try to limit your requests to only pokemon, thank you!

Well if you could do it, i'd like a Zigzagoon, that would be cool, thanks in advance :)

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
    Years
    Cool, Kai! I like the night umbreon one i mean the one where umbreon is at night O.o; Anyways lol nice drawings!
    Hmm can I have a request Kai?
    Maybe typhlosion? ^_^;
    I havent checked the other pages yet so if you already did it, dont do it again >_>
    Oh and I like your Chuunin Pikachu it looks c00l d00ds! ^_^

Dranxis

Adorer of Sandslash
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 10, 2004
    I simply LOVE your artwork Kairyu! The background and lighting effects on the Umbreon Midnight piccy are marvelous, and I simply want to hug your ninja Dragonite and Vulpix. ^^ Your style is quite awesome. (Oh yes, and I read Naruto as well. Sasuke forever! :3 )

I have no requests, just more of a recommendation: I thought Sandslash might look particularly cool as another subject of your ninja artwork, but that's just me.

Wing Zero

استاذ عن
    Years
    my lord the minute i came on this site i noted the exceptional signature and instataneously loved it! i was wondering if you would allow people to use the dragonite and other ones youve listed? also, its not about the avart -_-; , but i really think your signature dragonite thing really rocks, man if i could be just like you i woudl die from excitement...mabey you could arrange that? (lol, letting me be your apprentice and allowing me to use the ninja dragonite avatar...then making me a dragonite siggy thingy that you have...i hope u say yes...)

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
    Wowwie, that alot of requests. I think I better list it this time, lol. OK! here is the schedule for upcoming ninja drawing:
    Zigzagoon
    typhlosion (I'm gonna need some pictures of this guy)
    Sandslash
    Rayquaza (This one will be a huge challenge but I'm willing to tackle this one=D)

Again, thank you for looking through my work!
    Wing Zero said:
    my lord the minute i came on this site i noted the exceptional signature and instataneously loved it! i was wondering if you would allow people to use the dragonite and other ones youve listed? also, its not about the avart -_-; , but i really think your signature dragonite thing really rocks, man if i could be just like you i woudl die from excitement...mabey you could arrange that? (lol, letting me be your apprentice and allowing me to use the ninja dragonite avatar...then making me a dragonite siggy thingy that you have...i hope u say yes...)
    Well, for one I did not make the signature. Rathe rI came up with the idea for it and my partner, Rifted did all the actual work. I still haven't gotten to repay her for all that effort. She even made it into a matching sig, its definitely the best sig I've ever gotten the chance to use. Here's rifted sig, yeah it looks alot like mine XD :
    ?Kairyu's Art Gallery!

And about your other question, I do have some restrictions for other members using my avatars as I did make them for certain members. lol, that means I can't allow you to use my "dragonite" avatar but you can request one for yourself:). But I dunno about the signature, those take way too long to make. I tell you what, If you can remind me in a couple weeks I'll try to see if I can actually get one done, even I'm about overdue for a new sig XD.

Wing Zero

استاذ عن
    Years
    ok im fine bout the avatar but im confoosed about the siggy...so if i remind you will u get one (still a dragonite like yours) with my name?
    ok so for the avatar what about a celebi ninja lets see how this turns out...probably another masterpiece >.>
    edit: what about being your apprentice o wise and pwerfull master?

Last edited:

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Err, i myself have an odd request, if at all possible. I would like you to remake my avatar, perhaps add some more lightning, and do a tad more coloring on the dragonite, and make him seem a bit angrier. Thanks, even if you don't accept my request ^^'''

~DragonTrainer:dragonite

Kairyu

Years
    Wing Zero said:
    ok im fine bout the avatar but im confoosed about the siggy...so if i remind you will u get one (still a dragonite like yours) with my name?
    ok so for the avatar what about a celebi ninja lets see how this turns out...probably another masterpiece >.>
    edit: what about being your apprentice o wise and pwerfull master?
    Yep, just remind me in a couple weeks via PM, hopefully I won't be too bogged down with requests by then XD.
    Whoa, a Celebi ninja.. I never thought of that. Alright, I'll put that of the list!
    Apprentice? I am but a mere student, I'm still learning the fantastic ways that is photoshop XD.
    DragonTrainer said:
    Err, i myself have an odd request, if at all possible. I would like you to remake my avatar, perhaps add some more lightning, and do a tad more coloring on the dragonite, and make him seem a bit angrier. Thanks, even if you don't accept my request ^^'''

Wow, the great DT has a request XD. A remake? I assume you want the same pose and just more of everything else, right? Oh before I forget, do you want it with or without a ninja outfit? Once this question is outta the way I'll get started! And since I love dragons so much I'll do this one first, lol. Check back here in a couple days, it shouldn't take as long this time since I don't have to think of a pose or anything.

Alright I never thought I'd say this again but I am no longer taking requests. I've got too many as you can see:P Here's the current list of upcoming drawings by me:

Dragonite
    Zigzagoon
    Sandslash
    Typhlosion
    Celebi
    Rayquaza

Kairyu

Years
    MiNuN* said:
    Bah! You changed the list to my Typhlosion 4th! >_>
    lol, sorry XD. I put it in the order of easiest to most difficult. To tell you the truth I have no set order, it depends on which idea pops into my head first. Although I am sure I will finish the dragonite first thing tomorrow!

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Yes, jusr let him have the same pose, but make him seem a tad more ferocious, if it's not such of a bother. Also, no ninja outfits ._.'''

cyber_killer

Ahoi thar.
    Years
    Can You Make A Fight Between A Ninja Tyranitar And Dragonite With Text:
    "Light Vs. Dark.. Who Shall Win?"

Also If You Don't Want To Do It, Tell Me And I'll Delete This Message

Kairyu

Years
    cyber_killer said:
    Can You Make A Fight Between A Ninja Tyranitar And Dragonite With Text:
    "Light Vs. Dark.. Who Shall Win?"

Also If You Don't Want To Do It, Tell Me And I'll Delete This Message
    No need to delete your message but sorry I'm turning down any requests until I can finish the above requests, it is alot. No need to over burden myself ya know.
    StarLightUmbreon said:
    Thoughs are great Umbreon Pics. I realy like how tha sunset one looked.
    Can't wait to see more of your work.
    Cool, I'm glad you like the sunset variation of it. It does have that mystical appeal :).
    *Sees the long list of requests*
    Yep, you'll definitely see more of my artwork, lol.

Wing Zero

استاذ عن
    Years
    wow...i didnt look at the ninja tyrannitar till now, but my lord!!! its marvelous!!! you are the best Kairyu!!! i love its stance and especially the background. the beackgroudn is so eerie i love it keep up the legendary work!

Kairyu

Years
    Woo-hoo! I found time to get a sketch done today! Hopefully I will begin coloring it tomorrow. Take a peak if you dare, I hope he looks mean enough DragonTrainer!

Link: Dragonite Sketch (DT's request)

Wing Zero said:
    wow...i didnt look at the ninja tyrannitar till now, but my lord!!! its marvelous!!! you are the best Kairyu!!! i love its stance and especially the background. the beackgroudn is so eerie i love it keep up the legendary work!
    Haha, that's cool. Personally, I think Tyranitar was my worst piece of the bunch so far, I don't why. I just not satisfied on the way it turned out, I also kind of rushed that one =\.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back