• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kingdom Hearts Series.

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
Years
  • I absolutley love the Kingdom Hearts series. But I have to say, the Kingdom Hearts games are a challenge for me, espically 358/2 Days. OH MY GOSH. So many times I wanted to shoot myself because that game was hard. Very entertaining but hard. And Im looking foward to playing the new game Kingdom Hearts Re:coded.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Geez, Xehanort as a character sure is persistent, huh? Thanks, Terra.*

I'm pumped for 3D, what little footage there is makes it look pretty good [that's the point of a trailer, Az.] I know, but still. I have excitement!

And I really liked CoM on the GBA, I think the sprite art did it for me.

and BbS- Did they ever go into Ienzo's role in the whole thing? Really want to know what happened there...

*-You should know this already.

You'll have to excuse me. This was a bit of... a fragmentary postage.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • I absolutley love the Kingdom Hearts series. But I have to say, the Kingdom Hearts games are a challenge for me, espically 358/2 Days. OH MY GOSH. So many times I wanted to shoot myself because that game was hard. Very entertaining but hard. And Im looking foward to playing the new game Kingdom Hearts Re:coded.
    Re:Coded is a bit hard than Days, specially on Critical Mode so be prepared cause even I have trouble with it. I havent beat it (Well I have in Japanese version) in the america version But I will soo, I am now Busy cause I got Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Final Mix (:.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • I have no PS2. (yeah laugh at me)

My only KH game is BBS. I know most people say that starting out with BBS will ruin the story, but even though the story is fantastic, I prefer the game for the flow, and the fuzzy nostalgia caused by various Disney characters.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
  • I have no PS2. (yeah laugh at me)

My only KH game is BBS. I know most people say that starting out with BBS will ruin the story, but even though the story is fantastic, I prefer the game for the flow, and the fuzzy nostalgia caused by various Disney characters.

I think starting off BbS is perfectly fine. xDD;;
    It's the first in the series chronologically anyway.

ソラ

Years
  • I think starting off BbS is perfectly fine. xDD;;
    It's the first in the series chronologically anyway.
    But BBS has secrets in there that make you confuses tho. BBS was made to the gap of KH1, and everything else. I saw Kh1 is a good start, the release order is a better way to go IMO.

irishjay1

Don't mess with me.
    Years
  • Kingdom hearts 365 days messed stuff up. There is no Donald or goofy. Sora was awesome and square Einx make sore Roxas.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Kingdom hearts 365 days messed stuff up. There is no Donald or goofy. Sora was awesome and square Einx make sore Roxas.

Donald and Goofy couldn't be in it, they were in that deep sleep in the egg shell things (haven't played KH in a while, lol). But Days was telling the story of Roxas after he joined the Organization, and before the events of Kingdom Hearts II. It didn't mess anything up. I thought it was nice, but then again, I love the Organization, so maybe that's just me. But I saw no problem in having some of Roxas' story added in.

Also, Kingdom Hearts II first featured Roxas (iirc) and Days came out in 2009, way after KHII's release in...2005, I think. So Roxas already existed (going by the game release timeline), they didn't just make him up for the sake of making Days.

miley810

Assassin
    Years
  • Okay so the post I tried to post a week or two ago didn't go threw,so I'ma make this one a little more organized.

1.Just to let everybody know Oogie boogie was beaten last friday
    2.I can't get out of the very first room of wonderland.The door has vines over it that refuse to be broken with the keyblade or keys,it won't even show anything thats needed or make anything pop up.
    3.I'm not playing CoM cause I want to,its cause the others are in storage,which I need to go to to get a few things out and put a few things in.Omg,bad news,I MADE MY SORA CHARECTER WITH BLOND HAIR ON SIMS 3!So now he looks like roxas instide of himself.
    4.I only have CoM for the PS2
    5.Oogie only uses the 1-7 cards in CoM also,so it would be easy for yall.But unfortanaly I'm not good at KH so I sucked at beating him,but I did.
    6.Idk who Namine or Roxas is,well I barely do,but don't tell me cause I'd like to find it out on my own
    I think thats everything,lol,wow this is a big message.Can someone help me with my wonderland problem plz?

Late

Pokémon Artist
    Years
  • Played KH: 358/2 Days today (haven't played it for a while) and I went some missions through again to get everything completed. I was in mission with Marluxia and one thing just made me sad again as always... It's that I have played KH:CoM through many times and really like Larxene and Marluxia (Vexen wan't that awesome) and then in 358/2 Days you can get to missions with them only once/twice? before they die. There should be more missions with them. Well, at least I can play as them in Mission Mode.

@miley810
    Can't help with this problem as there weren't that kind of thing in original KH:CoM and I've played RE:CoM only few times as I don't have it. I have gone through Wonderland in PS2 version too but I just can't remember what to do, I figured it out by myself if I ever had that problem.
    Wasn't much of a help :(

miley810

Assassin
    Years
  • lol.Well I actuly didn't know there was a KH:Chain of memories instide of a Re:chain of memories....wow I am SUCH a great fan.But keep in mind I'm just starting out.Well thanks anyways

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • @miley: I'm pretty sure you need to whack some flowers in the room. One of them will act as a key for the door. (If not whack, there should be an option to examine.)

Played KH: 358/2 Days today (haven't played it for a while) and I went some missions through again to get everything completed. I was in mission with Marluxia and one thing just made me sad again as always... It's that I have played KH:CoM through many times and really like Larxene and Marluxia (Vexen wan't that awesome) and then in 358/2 Days you can get to missions with them only once/twice? before they die. There should be more missions with them. Well, at least I can play as them in Mission Mode.
    Marluxia is my favourite. :( I was really happy that he was just in the game at all (instead of just in Mission Mode) but I wish the C.O. group could be in longer. ;_; Or mentioned more, at least. Silly Roxas and his all-of-COM-coma.

ソラ

Years
  • @miley: I'm pretty sure you need to whack some flowers in the room. One of them will act as a key for the door. (If not whack, there should be an option to examine.)

Yeah, wack the flowers to open up the door.

Marluxia is my favourite. :( I was really happy that he was just in the game at all (instead of just in Mission Mode) but I wish the C.O. group could be in longer. ;_; Or mentioned more, at least. Silly Roxas and his all-of-COM-coma.

I liked...Roxas, Axel, Xion, Mickey, and Riku in the game.
    I liked playing as Mickey tho, reminded me of Yoda :O

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • I love the Kingdom Hearts series. It's sad that I only have Kingdom Hearts I and Kingdom Hearts II. I always wanted to play Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories, but it seems that I'd have to wait. A broke guy shouldn't really expect video games for a while.

There are some Kingdom Hearts games I can't play. Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep, for example, is one of the games I can't because of it being made for the PSP. Like all Kingdom Hearts fan, I've been waiting for Kingdom Hearts III. I think it's great that Square Enix is releasing all of these side-projects. However, it'd be lovely if they release it as soon as possible... Sometimes, I feel like they're teasing us with all of these games.

Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance, that'd be a wonderful game to play on the Nintendo 3DS.

miley810

Assassin
    Years
  • Lol I figered out a day or to ago how to get the flowers down,but now I can't find my freaking door,used the endless darkness card or whatever,and now have screwed up wonderland.Anybody know what 2 do?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • There's nothing wrong with the Endless Darkness rooms. There's still doors you can use but if it's too confusing, just go back through the glowing open door that you came in through and just use a different door card.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
  • I love the Kingdom Hearts series. It's sad that I only have Kingdom Hearts I and Kingdom Hearts II. I always wanted to play Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories, but it seems that I'd have to wait. A broke guy shouldn't really expect video games for a while.

There are some Kingdom Hearts games I can't play. Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep, for example, is one of the games I can't because of it being made for the PSP. Like all Kingdom Hearts fan, I've been waiting for Kingdom Hearts III. I think it's great that Square Enix is releasing all of these side-projects. However, it'd be lovely if they release it as soon as possible... Sometimes, I feel like they're teasing us with all of these games.

Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance, that'd be a wonderful game to play on the Nintendo 3DS.

Eh, well technically BBS was mainstream. xD;
    So that's what we have now instead of KHIII I suppose.
    III should be coming sooner or later, since it's based after DDD. :3

Yeah, I was playing through Re:COM a while ago, I got to the Castle Oblivion World. -you get the picture-
    Anyway, I'm lacking Door Keys, so yeah, I really can't be bothered going back to get some more. xDD;;
    I beat the GBA version though, I loved it. >w<

I'm currently playing Re:coded, and it's great. |D
    It feels like a REAL KINGDOM HEARTS GAME, and that's something I haven't seen in KH for a while. Maybe it's because you're playing as Sora, Idk.

The ending of 358 was painful. D:

Yeah, haven't posted here in a while, sorry for the long post. xDD;;

Back