• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last Movie You Watched?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    Last Movie You Watched?

Nowhere as good as the first one, especially since it doesn't have that 'shock factor' of hilarity that the first movie did. This was unsurprising, especially since I had been preparing myself for a crappy sequel of the Hangover since it came out in 2009.

Years
    Last movie I watched would be The Smurfs. It was alright. Not that 3D though, and the storline was kinda simple. But, it was a creative movie no matter.

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    Last Movie You Watched?

BRIDESMAIDS

I usually have no patience for anyone related to SNL, but Kristen Wiig has made me fall in love with her with her acting in this movie. It's just... perfect. Especially when she is drunk on the airplane, oh my god.

Wansen

Regal Bryant
    Years
    Thor.
    OH. My. I was so...my heart Loki Q_Q. Uaah. I wish they elaborated more on Loki's motivations because it felt so rushed and his actions didn't make a lot of sense but if you thought of it and came up with the reasons why he did them then it makes more sense and logicalish. And man the...Thor and Loki. Ahahahah. OTP right there. Right There. Ahahhaha.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
    Pokemon Revelations: Lugia.

After watching this, I have to say I really prefer the English version by a mile. xD;
    The English had better Insert music(surprisingly), and the dialogue was just more interesting in the 4Kids version.

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    Last Movie You Watched?

I watched A Few Good Men last night, and even though Demi Moore's acting is, well, Demi Moore-ish and somewhat boring, she delivers a performance that tackles quite well with the greatest actor in this film by far, Jack Nicholson. All I can say about Nicholson is how greatly he has yet again given energy, anger, perfect timing and a Nicholsonesque edge to his character.
    8/10

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    The last movie I watched was Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets as I was trying to catch myself up on knowing all what had happened throughout the movies. I obviously gave up for a while, but I'll get there just as all you Harry Potter fans have...one day. Just you wait.

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2011
    Last movie that I watched is "The Hangover"... This is a great comedy movie... All characters are best in this movie...

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I finally got around to watching Midnight in Paris and... I kind of hated it. Hate's probably too strong a word, as there were some very nice qualities in the film - the performances of Alison Pill and Corey Stoll, the general atmosphere of the title segments - but lots of it was just pervaded with a tinge of bitterness, and when it wasn't bitter it was being saccharinely sweet. Saying this, I was the only one in my cinema not eating it up, so it's probably just me.

Years
    The last thing I watched was not quite a movie but a musical on a DVD, probably the first musical I ever actually liked: Les Misérables. Overwhelming, just overwhelming. I almost cried when Jean Valjean died, and that means something, it was like the first time I ever got wet eyes from just watching something.

In November, I'm going to see a theatre version of it - played by Americans in French in Germany
    Last Movie You Watched?
    . I highly doubt it will be as good as what I saw today, but we shall see.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Just finished watching Once for the second time, and now I'm just listening to 'Falling Slowly' on repeat. Probably should update the What'cha listening to thread with this info.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I watched Napoleon Dynamite for the first time yesterday. A perfect hangover movie, I laughed for about 5 minutes after the Pedro Protection scene.

I watched Reservoir Dogs after, totally different kind of film. It's the first time I've seen that as well, and it went straight to my favourite film list. The cast, the camera actions, the nonlinear plot, AND STEVE BUSCEMI. Loved it, I think in time it could end up on my top 10.

I mean when this is the opening scene, you just know it's going to be a good movie.
    Watch out little children there are swear words!
    Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back