• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last Movie You Watched?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
  • Picked up a cheap copy of Memento, a film I'd always wanted to see but never got around to actually buying. It was very good, but I didn't fall in love with it like so many other people have. I certainly respect and admire the pacing, construction, and plot... but I couldn't help think there was something keeping me at arm's length from the whole thing. I dunno, I did really like it; I just couldn't quite love it for some reason.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I just saw Puss in Boots last night. I love it! :D That movie was hilarious. XD

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I went and saw In Time on Thursday night, it was quite good! It didn't end up being as deep as I had anticipated, but it was certainly a fantastic ride! The concept is brilliant and Justin Timberlake is a surprisingly good actor for somebody who was meant to be a singer.

Years
  • I watched WALL-E on Saturday, it had probably the best storyline of any Pixar film to date.

I still loved that movie to this day.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Paranormal Activity 3, I expected a lot from this movie, I couldn't exactly say that this movie disappointed me, but there's something missing, I mean, the thrill & goosebumps, is kind of missing. The first and second movie, in my opinion, was better.

Years
  • On Halloween I watched Nightmare Before Christmas like I planned to, but since it was still early when we finished my friends and I looked for something silly/scary to watch next and settled on Repo! The Genetic Opera.

It stars Anthony Head, the girl from the Spy Kids movies, Sarah Brightman, and Paris Hilton. It's a horror-gothic-rock-opera-musical, with music produced by the lead singer from X Japan, Yoshiki, and is about people having their organs violently repossessed by a big evil corporation. It was awful, but so awful it was entertaining.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    My friend and I watched Friends With Benefits at his house, it was a very awkward moment since it was only me & him. xD; I enjoyed the movie, it was sooo funny!

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    The last movie I watched was Wild Child starring Emma Roberts. It was flirty, but it sure was crazy! :D

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Recently viewed Transformers 3, yet again. Can't get enough of it tho, and I'm looking forward to see if the rumors about the 4th & 5th are are real or not.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Just got back from a screening of a British indie film called Weekend, and it was surprisingly moving. A romance/drama about two gay guys who wake up after a drunken night of sex, it slowly turns into a character study about what it means to be gay in 21st-century Britain. The emotion came slowly, but it was really, really effective by the end. When I was walking home, I honestly thought I was going to cry, which never happens... even with films I really like and find emotional. There was a Q+A afterwards, but it was kinda late so skipped it. Now I'm kinda regretting it, but what's done is done. It's already out in the US and I highly recommend going to see it if you live in a metropolitan area (I can't imagine this playing to the heartland, unfortunately).

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    You Again, yesterday afternoon after I saw a DVD on my parent's bedroom, it sure was funny. .. We are the champions! ..

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2016
    Sanctum. I think it was pretty good. Got me hooked, even though the preview/trailer and Comcast description didn't.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Sanctum. I think it was pretty good. Got me hooked, even though the preview/trailer and Comcast description didn't.
    Isn't that the one with the black hole and stuff and they got trapped inside? XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back