• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film Last Movie You Watched?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    Jurassic World

My local theater was showing a day before its official release at nighttime, so I rushed to go see it, being the JP fan I am. It was certainly better than the other JP sequels, and a lot of callbacks to the first film.

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2016
    Jurassic World

My local theater was showing a day before its official release at nighttime, so I rushed to go see it, being the JP fan I am. It was certainly better than the other JP sequels, and a lot of callbacks to the first film.
    Same film

Got to see a staff screening loved it you knew it was on the right tracks when
    Spoiler:
    the 2nd best JP in the series just behind the original the callbacks to the first film was done perfectly
    Spoiler:
    and
    Spoiler:

Talon

[font=Cambria]Hidden From Mind[/font]
    Years
    Deadfall.
    Really good action/thriller/mystery. I thought it had a great story. The way the plot just ran together seamlessly and had no plot-holes was amazing. Really well done. I would recommend watching it. Also it has Olivia Wilde in it. That's always a plus.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back