• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film Last Movie You Watched?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
    Battle Royale

Finally got to watch this movie after so long. It was pretty good. Unfortunately the person I loved the most ended up being the antagonist lmao :(

Decent movie, I'd suggest to anyone who would wanna watch a movie that ressembles hunger game but with more balls and mindless killing.

Yukari

I watched it with Daddy, and honestly I can see why it's considered one of the greatest movies of all time, if not the greatest.

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
    Years
    The Nut Job. It was really bad. I didn't like the main character because he was just a giant jerky jerk throughout the entire film, the movie could've easily ended in less than half an hour with just how much the main character should have died (Like a brick smashing down on him and not gonna lie, I wish that he would've died in the movie), I don't understand the movie's setting of the 1950's (Or 40's or 60's), there were too many nut jokes with all of them being really bad (Or weren't mean't for a children's film) and even the jokes that weren't nut related were still really bad, the plot was stupid, and the characters were either unlikable, annoying, or stupid.

Lucid

Jurassic World was one of the best movies I've seen in theaters in years.

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    o' brother, where art thou?
    hilarious with themes from homer's the odyssey. easily one of my favorites

and the soundtrack gr8

Last edited:

VanillaMiltank

GET SOME MILK
    Years
    Watched Taken 3 for the first time last night
    It was good, just...didn't really like how they killed off ______?!!!
    Love 1 & 2, it's a shame they had to go down that particular route in 3 though :(
    It was still good, action/drama-wise anyway!

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I randomly saw a movie from a few years ago called Beastly, and did not enjoy it at all.. Not really my type of movie and it was essentially just a sad high-school rehash of Beauty and the Beast.

Years
    The Brave One. It's a kind of slow-to-start thriller about revenge and stars Jodie Foster and Terrence Howard. They have good chemistry and if you can get past the kind of awkwardly slow first part of the movie it's probably worth seeing if you like the kind of movie it is.

Lucid

Ted 2, pretty funny, we laughed, but if you didn't like the first one, skip it.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
    Inside Out

Before the movie:
    Last Movie You Watched?
    Last Movie You Watched?

After the movie:
    Last Movie You Watched?
    Last Movie You Watched?

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    Terminator Genesys, it'll be a fitting title if it was called "Genecyde," because it pretty much destroyed everything that the first two films established.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back