• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film Last Movie You Watched?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
Years
  • The Imitation Game. I finally got to see it; I've been so hyped for it. I really admire Turing and his contributions to science and technology. Him being charged for his different sexual preferences really just showed how distorted the world is and looking at today, it seems as though society has not progressed more than a footstep.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 1, 2015
    Don't watch them as many but the last one was American Reunion, because of the original crew together for one last time.

Years
  • I went to go see Tomorrowland, but it was sold out. So I had to see Hot Pursuit. That cop comedy with Sofia Vergara and Reese Witherspoon. I have to admit it was funnier than I thought it would be. I think I would give it a 7/10.

Years
  • The Boxtrolls on Netflix, and it was adorable - I loved the story so much and stop motion never ceases to amaze me, especially the crisp look of the animation.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Kingsman: The Secret Service. Pretty funny, good action sequences. If you liked Kick-Ass, you'll like this.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • Gattaca. Really old scifi film about eugenics and it was really eye-opening, especially in today's society where technology and science has advanced tremendously. The acting was average, though I enjoyed the symbolism subtly weaved into the set.

Sir Codin

THAT'S IT. ALL OF YOU GIVE UP RIGHT NOW.

Between this and Mad Max: Fury Road, NOTHING you see in theaters this year will be as fucking awesome as these.

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2015
    I rewatched Brother Bear tonight. I adored, obsessed and love that movie as a child and I still love that songs, especially On my Way.
    Now I still like it, tho I've seen better movies in my longer history of watching movies so that's kinda a let down. This movie will keep it's special place in my heart tho : 3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back