• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film Last Movie You Watched?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
  • Furious 7. Liked it alot, I'm a fan of the series and I really liked the way they linked previous releases together. For those that don't know. Tokyo Drift happened before 7, it should be 6,

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018

i actually really enjoyed this movie, like 3x i thought i would. it made me really wanna go dust off my cleats and play some.

Years
  • Avengers: Age of Ultron, which was the first time i've been to the theater in god knows how long. Maybe i'll be more motivated to go there this summer.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • Escape From Planet of the Apes

It's a great movie touching on animal experimentations and how humans will do anything to preserve themselves. The ending was amazing (Like the previous PotA movies) and leaves it there with a very good engind to make way for the sequels.

Years
  • Zoolander

I never saw it, and with the sequel coming soon I thought I might as well watch it. It was pretty funny, but I thought it would be funnier. Still, I enjoyed it. I'd give it a 8/10.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Spongebob: Sponge out of Water

As someone who grew up with the Spongebob series, I had expectations that this will either be really okay, or be really bad. Upon watching it, I did notice that it had the out-of-logic-and-reason stupidly funny humor that the show's previous seasons was loved upon. Of course, this isn't really a "good" movie for the non-spongebob crowd but for those who grew up with it, its serviceable. Its pulled off some clever jokes and the other funny moments of the film were references to pop culture, other shows, and other shenanigans. Its okay.

Rating: A Quarter-pounder Bacon Cheeseburger Krabby Patty out of 10

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
  • The Squid and the Whale.

this is honestly one of the best movies I've ever seen, and I know a lot of people who would Roll Their Eyes at my assessment of this as such considering it's incredibly beige and not one minority appears in the film (that I can recall) and it was written with Wes Anderson in mind (looking at u Harley Quinn). looking past all of this, you get something so far removed from the sometimes-self-conscious quirk of a lot of Anderson's work and you get a poignant, biting look at marriage & divorce. most of the characters are assholes: the kids emulate their father's shitty ways, they're all snobby, one of the kids is a fucking pervert, etc, but for some reason I could see myself in the older kid who steals a Pink Floyd song as his own and plays it at his high-school talent show and gets top honors. the kid who accidentally sits up too hard and gives the girl on his bed a nosebleed with his head, &c. it's probably my fault for being so much of an asshole but idk. great movie. worth the watch

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • Avengers: Age of Ultron

Awesome-mazingly-spectacular of a sequel to the first Avengers movie. I love how Hulk was more in this movie than the previous. It's definitely my favorite movie of 2015 as of now(The previous one being Kingsman). I'm definitely gonna buy it when it comes out in Blu-Ray. Also I love how a lot of the scenes in the movie reflected on upcoming movies such as Black Panther, Thor: Ragnarok, Captain America: Civil War & Infinity Gauntlet saga.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • Home by Dreamworks.

It was decent. Better than half of what they normally produce. Not something I would re-watch though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back