• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film Last Movie You Watched?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucid

Super Mario Bros... Omg how could I forget this turd existed? 10/10 lmao... I'm dying...

Years
  • I saw unfriended and it was SO FUCKING STUPID. Like, the premise was interesting, but it was literally all on a Skype/computer screen. I like the originality and the fresh take on the "found footage" sub genre, but it could have been extrapolated further story wise and I think it could have benefited from being shot live-action instead, with the "computer screen" aspect mixed in.

Etherion

I watched the entire Harry Potter series! I never really liked HP before watching the movie :/
    It got me hooked to the franchise :)

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • Child's Play
    Great movie. Only thing that would've made it better is that they would leave to our imagination that the kid might be the killer and he's just blaming it on the doll. But we see Chuckie doing his voodoo magic on the doll at the beginning of the movie so that's kinda out of the window :P

But a good movie nonetheless!

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • I just watched Pitch Perfect for the first time, and I'm really disappointed in myself for not watching it earlier. Really loved it, definitely my type of movie haha. :P

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
  • Equlibrium. Fascinating stuff, even if it was a little weird. That gun-kata stuff was ace, though!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Terminator 2: Judgement Day

Wow, WHY have I never seen this movie before? It's amazing! Together with the first movie, of course, as I imagine this wouldn't make quite as much sense if you hadn't seen that one. And gosh I cried at the ending.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • The Avengers Age of Ultron
    Umm i dont even love marvel as much as others do and i gotta say this was a great movie and for once i enjoyed the previews i cant wait to see the new movies this summer!

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • INGLORIOUS BASTARDS! it is so nuts! but some of the lines r quite funny :P
    valiant effort getting through all of it... the movie honestly gives me such a headache.

I pulled out Horns again yesterday because my friend was over and hadn't seen it and I wanted them to see how absolutely ridiculous it got near the end, and they were just as stunned as I was the first time.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    The Grand Budapest Hotel. I just love how the movie was made. A lot of timings and the cinematography was absolutely eye-catching to me. As for the story I love it, it's a story telling one and I had a great laugh.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back