• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last One Left

Who would it be?

• A friend

Votes: 14 45.2%
  • A foe

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Lover

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • other

Votes: 5 16.1%

• Total voters

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
    If you were one of the last two people on earth, which PC member would you want to be next to you?

A friend? A lover? A pair? A Foe?

Years
    I guess a good friend. If I brought an enemy with me, things would probably get too violent, knowing me.

Totally this.

It'd be nice to have a lover with me, but... well, I don't exactly share any feelings of that intensity with any of the members here. So I guess it'd be a friend! :)

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    I guess it would have to be a good friend, since I don't have too many lovers here XDDD

But yeah, just a good friends that you can talk to and have something to do with. The end of the world is going to get quite boring =/

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    A friend. :3 If we're going to live out our lives alone together, it might as well be someone I've grown to know better on this forum. A lover is just... o_o I don't share those feelings with people over the internet.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    A friend. So, we could have a while of fun. Then, they wouldn't see me pouring gasoline over their sleeping body and then burning it.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I would like リョウ/Lighthunger to be next to me for sure. Because I love her, and because I'm not selfish.

Renneh

I know A Bot
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2009
    Er, a female, for the sake of human race.

You selfish people.

I was going to put my pair but you did make me think about my selfish choice.

I'd have Beachboy with me, because he makes me laugh o.o Not because we want to continue the human race though if we were the only 2 people left... okay... stop talking now.

EDIT: wait my pair is a guy o.o How comes I didn't know that... wait.. this is how unobservant I am.

Last edited:

Vkazuic

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2010
    I'd have to choose between Jess, Nica and Went.

They can fight for my love first and help me decide! \o/

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I voted other, as I'd want to have a scientist with me. Either someone able to create a time machine that we could use to go back to save humanity with, or someone who could clone a whole new human civilization from scratch. XD

Though I'd probably want this person to be a cute girl! :D

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    I'd choose [female] Friend. I'd rather spend the last of my days with someone I could get along with and if the situation came up, decide to help restart the human race.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    A PC member?

I call dibs on Tater Tot. HE'S SO TASTY.
    I'm old and gruff, I'm not tasty anymore. D:

Probably the oldest member on here, they're obviously the wisest. XD

I'd have to choose between Jess, Nica and Went.

They can fight for my love first and help me decide! \o/

Nica wouldn't do anything but become offended at something that you say.

Back