• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last One to Post Wins! v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen today
    This summer we traveled pretty close to Bobby Mackey's Club. Didn't actually stop over there.

In paranormal circles it's believed to be so haunted that it's dubbed the portal to hell.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    The most haunting things in my place are neighbors producing neighbor noises.

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen today
    Maybe you should call an exorcist, I've never heard neighbours, I think they don't exist.

Years
    What if it's all a ruse to lure his competitors out so that he can take them out and be the only one who can take souls? 🤔
    Cooler is trying to get a soul-opoly!

The most haunting things in my place are neighbors producing neighbor noises.

Maybe you should call an exorcist, I've never heard neighbours, I think they don't exist.

Aren't neighbors those weirdos who show up to complain every single time your house produces noises that are ever so slightly to loud, but expect you to put up with their parties at night without even a single complaint? 🤔

StCooler

Years
    • Seen today
    I just realised this soul-absoption-thing is a double reference to Dark Souls (because you collect souls which are the universal money and experience) and to Hades in God of War 3 (his weapons, a double-chained claw, are made to extract the souls of the enemy).
    I am a gamer lol.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Aren't neighbors those weirdos who show up to complain every single time your house produces noises that are ever so slightly to loud, but expect you to put up with their parties at night without even a single complaint? 🤔
    Yes, except nobody gets to complain about me because I don't produce noises. xD

StCooler

Years
    • Seen today
    I'll give it a go!

My favourite soundtrack from Doom 2016:
    Spoiler:

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I still don't get why people need to party in the middle of the night. :(

Years
    Because I like to move it, move it! I like to move it, move it! I like to move it, move it! We like to move it!
    Spoiler:

StCooler

Years
    • Seen today
    I still don't get why people need to party in the middle of the night. :(

I still don't get why people want to have fun only at night. Like why not just after work? Why not on Saturday afternoon instead of night?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back