• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last One to Post Wins! v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    We do have rules that state you're not supposed to be noisy inbetween 10 PM and 6 or 7 AM. But there are definitely people who don't care.

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen today
    I'm so unable to live in a rural area XD
    I want a job that's accessible by metro, a supermarket at a walking distance from home, a hospital at less than 5 mins from me, and 1000 girls per day swiping me left on Tinder! DX

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Small rural areas used to have supermarkets and stuff like that. They just all died out when people started to move to the cities.
    And unless you're living in Germany you should have proper access to the internet in those places, too.

Years
    The nearest supermarket is about 15 minutes by car and 25-30 minutes away by bike, which is honestly not bad. I always go grocery shopping by car anyway =P
    The hospital is actually the same distance, but in a different direction =P

As for internet it's usually fine. The one downside is that if it does go down, it tends to take a while to get fixed. Same with power outages.
    Neither goes down that often though. Last downtime for internet was several months ago, and I don't remember the last power outage.

Years
    I still don't get why people need to party in the middle of the night. :(

We do have rules that state you're not supposed to be noisy inbetween 10 PM and 6 or 7 AM. But there are definitely people who don't care.

I say report them, or buy some super glue definitely report them.

I'm so unable to live in a rural area XD
    I want a job that's accessible by metro, a supermarket at a walking distance from home, a hospital at less than 5 mins from me, and 1000 girls per day swiping me left on Tinder! DX

I know that place! It's called er... I forgot :(

My nearest supermarket is about 45mins away by car and we have no public transport and the faintest of mobile signals here 😢

Years
    If not for one of the nearby towns having a couple supermarkets I'd probably be stuck with something like that too if I had to go to the city for it lol

Years
    And Meevee! =D
    Not that I can actually close it, I just wanted the pun =P

Maybe if I keep attacking my computer with Ice attacks it'll freeze the thread though 🤔

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    If you want to win then prevent everyone else from winning by deleting the internet. You know: just drop the shortcut into the trash bin. :)

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen today
    Stop turning this thread into "answer my question with a question"!!!! DX

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back