• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last One to Post Wins! v4

Days
    Days
  • *throws a Buizel image out at Garp*

Spoiler:

*recollects Grusha having an Altaria and not choosing a Glaceon for his team and shoots an Ice Beam at Cosmega's Swablu hat* :sadwick:

Buizel!!!!!!!!!!!

I had captured even nicer view, and many cute things are there, but I don't whether they smell sweet or not !!
    🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Behold the view:

Spoiler: Which one among these is your favorite, lots of choices to have !!

I saw them in the shady area. During rainy season, I can find them in our backyard as well !

Awwwwwwwwwww!!! Very cute!

Days
  • I was getting bored lately yesterday, hence I drew that Oddish line which I posted in off-topic to get some fun, though it took 20 minutes to do that as I had never drawn anything from long time. And at night I watched old cricket match, old football match, WWE and Shinchan; simultaneously as all these were broadcasted on different channels hence I was switching between them during advertisement. The day felt long and sluggish to me.

Back