• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last One to Post Wins! v4

Days
  • I think there are virtual driving schools at some dedicated transport offices here, where one can learn to drive cars by sitting in a room and drive a virtual car under the guidance of some traffic officer there. It sounds fun, but my father told me to learn from nearby school, and do a half course to learn the basics, and then try driving our car at midnight inside our locality.

Days
  • It's usually better if your parent(s) is/are not the ones teaching you, unless they're very calm and easy-going- my Dad is a great driver, but completely terrible at teaching it. I remember mentioning it previously- my Dad had me so frustrated and irritated with his picking at every little thing and etc. that I ended up just stopping the car in the middle of a road and turning it off. There are great driving teachers out there (like the one I got from my Mum's church)- just be patient and find them.

Regarding driving simulators, it would probably be best not to use those. It's pretty much like a video game, and if you crash the car, drive over several people, run a stop light and etc., you can just start over- you don't have to deal with the responsibility and caution you have when driving for real. A big part of learning to drive is getting used to having to deal with all that.

Days
  • Happy Journey & see you soon !!

I usually get bored in flights, as sitting at a place feels very discomforting to me. People tend to read books, watch movies, play games, etc. but doing them there seems like I am inside a school, but with old people around me 🤣🤣🤣

But traveling in trains definitely feels like we are traveling, as we had lots to enjoy, and can also get some sleep if journey is long, i.e over 800-900 km !!

Years
  • *throws a Buizel image out at Garp*

Spoiler:

*recollects Grusha having an Altaria and not choosing a Glaceon for his team and shoots an Ice Beam at Cosmega's Swablu hat* :sadwick:

Back