• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last One to Post Wins! v4

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Monopoly is apparently a game nobody actually knows the rules of? Let alone play by the rules. xD

Years
    I haven't played it since I was a kid, but you had to pay attention as someone would try to 'creatively interpret' the rules sooner or later xD

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    To be fair, many games have too complicated rules!

AMP017

Trans Sylveon Enjoyer
    Years
    Well if rules are too simple the game wouldn't be very fun would it:/

Years
    Last one to post wins, but only if they bribe Megan and even then only if a different mod doesn't come along to close it instead. You need to have participated in x amount of Get Togethers and have been on the winning Team at least once, as well as use PC's discord at least once a day and send out a PM or VM on the forums at least once every 48 hours. You also need to have posted in each section of the forums once and have praised the color purple, have modified your flair, signature and profile, and earned at least 5 badges.

Years
    Last one to post wins, but only if they bribe Megan and even then only if a different mod doesn't come along to close it instead. You need to have participated in x amount of Get Togethers and have been on the winning Team at least once, as well as use PC's discord at least once a day and send out a PM or VM on the forums at least once every 48 hours. You also need to have posted in each section of the forums once and have praised the color purple, have modified your flair, signature and profile, and earned at least 5 badges.

I'm buying action replay for forums instead!

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Why bother with infinite wins when you only need one?

Years
    Why does this thread keep turning into 'answer my question with a question'?

But if you only win once, you'll always lose after that! D=

Back