• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last One to Post Wins! v4

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    The internet in my country may not be very good. But at least it's very expensive! :D

Years
    Internet cost here depends on how good you want it's speed to be. You can get internet starting at about 25 - 35 euros a month. Not sure I'd call it cheap, but I wouldn't call it expensive either.

Some places in Europe are more expensive than anywhere!!!

I think I've been successfully avoiding them then =D

Years
    I thought internet here was mid, instead looking at a map, I realised it's one of the worst in Europe. On the other hand, I think it is probably cheaper.

Years
    When Lavender tries to download he uploads instead =O

So much rain today... didn't clear up till I was on my 5th and final route and the sun decided to come out and make me sweat buckets in my rain suit D=

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    You don't need to tell us that you're crazy. We knew that ever since you said that you're doing shiny hunts. :P

Years
    I've only used them twice and got a shiny with the first one, and three shinies with the second one.
    Though I did combine it with other things to improve the odds the second time round :fufu:

Back