• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last One to Post Wins! v4

Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
Years
  • I saw people mentioning playing Go for Meltan/Melmetal and that's something that always bothered me a little bit? I could never really get into playing Pokemon Go and I'm a little upset they aren't more reliable to obtain. I know cases like this pop up all the time but at the end of Gen VIII I looked over my living dex and realized they were the only two Pokemon I didn't own. Hoping to see them become more available sometime in the future!

Years
  • I saw people mentioning playing Go for Meltan/Melmetal and that's something that always bothered me a little bit? I could never really get into playing Pokemon Go and I'm a little upset they aren't more reliable to obtain. I know cases like this pop up all the time but at the end of Gen VIII I looked over my living dex and realized they were the only two Pokemon I didn't own. Hoping to see them become more available sometime in the future!

You can actually get a Melmetal fairly easy nowadays. All you need to do is catch any one Pokemon in Go and send it over to Home. Then in Home you can redeem a mystery gift G-max Melmetal =D
    You can literally do it in a couple minutes =D

As for Meltan... I actually have several hundred of the little buggers sitting in Let's Go should you want one =P
    Let's just say I got my Melmetal the old way before that event Melmetal became a thing =P

Days
  • I used Pokemon Home to get Meltan Mystery Boxes in the past, by transferring my Pokemon from Pokemon GO. But now I have both normal and shiny Melmetal, hence I don't see much use of it, unless I feel the craze to use the Melmetal....

I mostly trade away the legendary or Unown there, and ask people to give some Pokemon which I want. And I am surprised that people are crazy for useless stuffs like Unown !

Days
  • It doesn't much matters to me that what Nintendo are doing with there systems and policies. Since Switch is very recent of their consoles hence I will wait for few years until it will get expired like NDS, 3DS. And afterwards I will also download the games there for free. And this is what I had done so far with NDS and 3DS games. When these were new, people were using there money to play out these in the handheld devices, but now I can play those games for free on my PC, which offers bigger screen and big keyboard, hence better ease of usage !!

Though Nintendo banned Yuzu-Emulator, but after few years we will be seeing it again, because by that time all the current and recent titles would have been expired, hence we will get those games for free.

I never like to spend money for entertainment in virtual world, and especially for those things which only offer few hours of fun, and which is limited inside the devices only.

Nanulak

A ghost in the snow
    Days
  • It doesn't much matters to me that what Nintendo are doing with there systems and policies. Since Switch is very recent of their consoles hence I will wait for few years until it will get expired like NDS, 3DS. And afterwards I will also download the games there for free. And this is what I had done so far with NDS and 3DS games. When these were new, people were using there money to play out these in the handheld devices, but now I can play those games for free on my PC, which offers bigger screen and big keyboard, hence better ease of usage !!

Though Nintendo banned Yuzu-Emulator, but after few years we will be seeing it again, because by that time all the current and recent titles would have been expired, hence we will get those games for free.

I never like to spend money for entertainment in virtual world, and especially for those things which only offer few hours of fun, and which is limited inside the devices only.
    You can't get 3DS games rn, unfortunately. I'd do that rn if I could, but I can't

Back