• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last One to Post Wins! v4

Days
I actually play Star Wars: The Old Republic besides Pokémon games, and ever since their new update tuesday I haven't been able to get on the game- it gets to the loading screen, and then just freezes. This is happening for countless other players as well- and apparently, Free-To-Play players can get on fine, but people with a subscription (like me) can't. They had an update today that was supposed to fix it, but it still freezes. And of course it does this when I'm close to finishing my Light Side Sith Assassin character's class story. Ach...

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
Afaik Star Wars is just knights in space. So, Light Sabers really are just "how can we have swords, but in space?". Granted, regular swords still exist in the Star Wars universe. I guess in a way Light Sabers are kinda what the Master Sword is in Zelda games. The swords for the chosen ones, so to speak.

Back