• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last One to Post Wins! v4

Years
  • The real fun is winning while burning funko pops! 😈

Eh, I never bought any, maybe they're not that bad =P
    I just prefer more realistic/accurate figures in general... though I do have a couple Nendoroids for characters I couldn't find other merch of 🤔

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Funko Pops just scream "soulless" to me. But there's also the matter of Gamestop painting their entire wall with these generic looking abominations. That definitely made it even worse for me.

Years
  • I'm also not a big fan of Funko Pops. I often don't appreciate the design. Thinking about Gamestop, it's been ages since I've been in one lol. They've become pretty useless for me now...

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    I don't understand these Funko Pops, like why would we buy them?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I like the general idea. You have a very simple base that every one can use to create any character they like. It's kinda similar to those drawing bases where the pose is already done and all you need is draw in the details of your OC/some existing character.

Downside to that is when people actually buy into it and suddenly you have tons and tons of figures that look very similar and you just get tired of seeing them everywhere.

Years
  • Reminds me of Lego's Brickheadz.
    They all look similar and are roughly the same shape, but the pieces you put on the outside are how you make different characters with them.

AMP017

Trans Sylveon Enjoyer
    Years
  • I feel like those Brickheadz were made just to capitalize off of Funko Pops. They look super similar and they even have the weirdly large head:/

Years
  • Isn't anything Lego does capitalizing on something else? =P
    I mean... Lego Minecraft... Lego Harry Potter... Lego LotR... Lego the Hobbit... Lego Disney... Lego Star Wars.... and so on xD

I do actually have a bunch of Brickheadz though. They have more character to them than the Funko Pops imo =3
    I'm also just a sucker for stuff that you assemble with your own hands =P

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    I was a fan of Legos when I was young!
    Not sure why I stopped playing with them? Probably due to my Yu-Gi-Oh! phase :P

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I have a lego Kirby and Voltorb lying around somewhere. I used to have so many lego pieces that I just one day decided to make them out of those. That's many many years ago but I still have both of them somewhere. xD

AMP017

Trans Sylveon Enjoyer
    Years
  • I have a ton of Legos sitting on a shelf:) Probably some of my greatest creations
    I definitely didn't only build ones with instructions ;)

Back