• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last Rage Quit?

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    Would have to be Lightening Returns, Not really out of anger as much of how stupid the set up for it is, having time limits for things and no fight experience, it just wasn't what I expected from an FF game at all, lasted maybe 2 hours before I was fed up with it and stopped playing.

Years
    Bravely Default, after the Red Mage boss kept kicking my butt over and over. Haven't touched the game in two months :(

Grind! I don't have the information regarding bosses' level so I'm not entirely sure how many levels above him I was, but that battle turned out quite easy XD Haven't raged throughout the game until now, in Chapter 4 where I'm nearing the level cap and monsters are still becoming increasingly difficult \: But that's not the problem I have, it's more with the sub-scenario regarding access to the Vampire Castle...

Years
    My last rage quit was when I was playing Fate. I had gotten too far into the dungeon, and the monsters were too powerful for me to kill, or live long enough to get away. With the way the game is set up, when you die, you have to give something up, and you can either be sent to a near-by level, start where you were, or go a few levels upward. Well, I didn't want to lose all my goal, so I tried to stay where I was, but I just kept dying, and I was losing so much exp. As such, I ended up quitting and starting a new save xD

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
    Would have to be Lightening Returns, Not really out of anger as much of how stupid the set up for it is, having time limits for things and no fight experience, it just wasn't what I expected from an FF game at all, lasted maybe 2 hours before I was fed up with it and stopped playing.
    Well, world's end won't wait until you are level 1000 so you can save everyone without any effort =D
    I haven't personally tested LR's time limit but I must say that I pretty much like time limited games =D

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Trying to kill Handsome Jack's double in Borderlands 2 when the batteries on my controller died leaving me open to attack infuriated me to where I turned off the 360 for the night and decided to spend my time on the PS3 until I get new batteries.

Years
    I rage quit in Ocarina of Time so much... I rage quit the Shadow Temple and left to do the Gerudo's Fortress, where I rage quit again. I finally beat the fortress, and now I have to beat the Shadow Temple.

Scandalice

now known as Sukyandaru
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2015
    I did get sort of stuck in Portal 2, and I didn't want to use a walkthrough so I stopped playing. Might pick it up again some time.

There wasn't really any rage though, more like "I can't be bothered anymore" ><

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    I've been playing a lot of Donkey Kong Country Returns lately and my god, I was getting so furious at the Tidal Terror level. I was so impatient to wait for the tides to fall over the screen that I kept getting instant KO'ed by it. The checkpoint is so far away too that I would get close to the end, die, and then get so upset that I would make even more mistakes.
    Spoiler:

Back