• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Laughter is the best medicine

Years
    Do you laugh a lot, or are you hard act to illicit even a snicker from? What does your laugh sound like? Is it a hehe, haha or hoho? What sorts of humor makes you laugh?

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Saying 'hehe' has become quite a habit for me now as pointed out by my girlfriend. o;

Hmm well I'm not sure what exactly my type of humour is, though I guess I laugh at some puns and inside jokes mostly with friends!

Years
    • Seen today
    I chuckle more than I laugh. Also I only laugh if I'm not anticipating it.

Years
    I have aspergers, so I tend to giggle or laugh even when the situation doesn't call for it. It can be embarrassing.

pkmin3033

I unironically say "lol" and "heh" an awful lot. I don't laugh very much at all unless I'm in an exceptionally good mood or state of mind, which doesn't happen too often. When I do feel it coming I generally try to hold it in because I don't like being loud.

Back