• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leaks/Rumors Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowmoon522

Master of Darkness & Light
    Years
    • Age 33
    • PA
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    In XY there's a 16 year old trainer who is implied to be younger than you. So it's safe to assume that sun and moon you can be about 17 and I can see the team grunt girl about that age as well. Remember that Jessie and James are in their teens as well
    Jessie and James where stated to be 25 in the second movie, which wasn't stated in the dub of it for some reason.
    anime ages really don't have much baring on in-game pc ages for reasons...

anyway so far the only confirmed ages of any pcs are:
    red who was 11 according to the manual(10 in the European version) in RBY/G
    red was 14 in the 2ed gen games and was somewhere over 16 in b2w2. leaf is most likely about the same age as red.
    may was 12 if you played as a male and brendan was stated to be around the same age.
    hilbert & hilda where 14 in BW according to an interview in Famitsu, but where initially going to be 16

clbgolden

Swampert Fan
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2019
    Looks like there is a Happy Hour Meowth distribution going on. However, it's in Europe only, doesn't have the Alola OT, and isn't associated with Worlds, so it could've just been a lucky guess.

Years
    Looks like there is a Happy Hour Meowth distribution going on. However, it's in Europe only, doesn't have the Alola OT, and isn't associated with Worlds, so it could've just been a lucky guess.

It's interesting how that leak predicted a Meowth with Happy Hour, though got the details and distribution wrong (according to Serebii, it's a serial code event). Lucky guess for the leaker responsible indeed if you ask me.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    It's interesting how that leak predicted a Meowth with Happy Hour, though got the details and distribution wrong (according to Serebii, it's a serial code event). Lucky guess for the leaker responsible indeed if you ask me.

That's most likely it. Though, there is a chance that he included some misinformation in that Meowth event to throw us off... Is the supposed "leaker" European?

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2024
    It was either a lucky guess or they hacked and got data beforehand. The information is fake. Gigareki isn't a Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2024
    Wait a minute. Just to clarify: The same leaker that guessed Happy Hour Meowth also guessed somehow that Gigareki would be a Pokemon, right? Unless I missed it somehow, how do we know that Gigareki wouldn't be a Pokemon?

Sorry for being slow on this! I'm looking at this list as it is and it doesn't specify a reveal date for this "Gigareki".

Game Freak released a game recently called "Giga Wrecker." This is what Gigareki is. The "leaker" got the trademark from months ago, assumed it was a Pokemon, and falsely claimed it's a new Pokemon.

On top of that the Gigareki trademark wasn't even done the same way as the ones for the starters and the legendaries.

blue

gucci
    Years
    Either that Happy Hour Meowth was an extremely lucky guess or we'll be hearing of Rainbow/Ash Greninja within the next few hours..

MrGriszell

Madara
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2021
    Too specific for just a lucky guess if you ask me. Leakers do tend to put in non true things to throw of their identity. What did the whole leak predict?

blue

gucci
    Years
    Spoiler:

^ I think it can pretty much be confirmed or debunked once Worlds has finished.

MrGriszell

Madara
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2021
    Ok that leak isn't too bad, I can see things like the greninja and the NX and other things being misinformation. But everything doesn't seem too farfetched. I can totally see Rockruff being the new "Eevee" going forward. And I'm sure that since Massuda is the producer for gen 7 we would have a very good post game. He seems to be well aware of what fans want

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Please lord, Ash Greninja does not make sense in this game. Plus it has nothing to do with Rainbows so fml don't do it.

I also don't like the idea of Espeon and Umbreon getting another form. I just can't imagine them making the Eeveelutions unbalanced and favour just 2 of them.

^ I think the Rockruff thing sounds off. Why would all three different evolutions need the same move to evolve? >< I guess it could be move+time of day but it seems like an odddd way to go about it. /hopeful

MrGriszell

Madara
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2021
    Please lord, Ash Greninja does not make sense in this game. Plus it has nothing to do with Rainbows so fml don't do it.

I also don't like the idea of Espeon and Umbreon getting another form. I just can't imagine them making the Eeveelutions unbalanced and favour just 2 of them.

^ I think the Rockruff thing sounds off. Why would all three different evolutions need the same move to evolve? >< I guess it could be move+time of day but it seems like an odddd way to go about it. /hopeful
    Probably because Rockruff evolves into a Wearwolf no matter what type so having to learn howl in any case makes perfect sense

clbgolden

Swampert Fan
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2019
    TBH I originally wanted Ash-Greninja to be revealed at Worlds, but now I just want them to hold off and reveal it later because I don't want a bunch of Pokétubers reporting on this leak thinking it's real. :s

MrGriszell

Madara
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2021
    TBH I originally wanted Ash-Greninja to be revealed at Worlds, but now I just want them to hold off and reveal it later because I don't want a bunch of Pokétubers reporting on this leak thinking it's real. :s

Wouldn't it be real if ash Greninja is a thing?

clbgolden

Swampert Fan
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2019
    Wouldn't it be real if ash Greninja is a thing?
    If its name really is Rainbow Greninja in the games, then probably yes. However, if they do reveal it and it has some name like "Bond-Greninja", then I'd say no.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    It is possible that they were invited and just had it listed in a pamphlet or something. It could be that it was advertised or even told early in Europe. I don't think we can consider that leak real still, as it still is very fake looking to me.

Years
    Well, I guess that settles the Megas debate then since it was too major of a feature to be phased out after just one generation. Interesting that the leaker uncovered possible data of a Mega Magearna existing, especially since I felt Megas were going to be taking a backseat to Alola Forms and Z-Moves in this generation.

This also makes me believe the circle indent in the Z-Ring might be able to hold the Mega Stones.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back