• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leaks/Rumors Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
  • A last-minute leak before the trailer:

Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    I'll just get straight to the leaks. Mostly stuff that Riddler has hinted but more in-depth.
    Thanks for confirming straight-up that you're just riding on the riddler leak.

> UBs aren't catchable and have no typing, which means that everything is neutral against them. They become harder to fight as the story progresses, with the final battles being against them with 700+ base stats.
    Our rival can't even pick the advantageous starter to ours but these things are gonna be that strong? Seems legit.

Delta Episode-like arc involving the Sinnoh legendaries (Palkia, Dialga and Arceus).
    Mmmmmmmm no thanks, I'd rather have DPP remakes.

> In total there's around 120s new Pokemon in the dex.
    Would be cool but you already said you'd be more "in-depth" than the riddler so I won't take approximations as valid answers.

> Marshadow is the trio leader of Solagleo and Lunala. Ghost/Fighting, based on deep space, but it's irrelevant to the main story.
    Not a big fan of more major legendaries not having any plot relevance.

> Fearow is Dragon/Flying and looks similar to a Garuda-like thing with golden claws.
    I really like Fearow but uh why Dragon??

> There are a couple new megas, but they are all from 5th and 6th gen Pokemon.
    > Battle Frontier-like area returns but it's not on the map. You have to get there by taking a boat on Akala island.
    You legit had to bring up the two things to get me interested at the end nice job gotta give you props for that.

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
    Years
  • I like how, even if this is probably fake, at least they're putting in the effort of describing the Pokemon and the things that it does, as the main point of the new Pokemon is they all have neat features and lore about them, more so than most recent Pokemon.

> There are a couple new megas, but they are all from 5th and 6th gen Pokemon.
    > Battle Frontier-like area returns but it's not on the map. You have to get there by taking a boat on Akala island.
    Don't lie to me. This is just my dream.

Delta Episode-like arc involving the Sinnoh legendaries (Palkia, Dialga and Arceus).

Why would that be a thing? The Delta episode, if there is one, should be for Zygarde since he didn't get a story in game, and this would also mean no Gen 4 remakes, or if there was than this would be pointless. Not to mention technically HGSS had something like a Delta Episode for them, although a lot shorter and requires you to have Arceus.

Years
  • Love how this leak disagrees with the other one that was posted in regards to megas. Are we getting new megas or not? Seems to be all up in the air, at this point. /shrug

I mostly believe we'll get no new Megas, but the mechanic will still exist though likely only in the postgame. I'm basing this assumption on the fact we've had nothing related to Mega Evolution shown in any S/M trailers, and the fact Z-Moves and Alola Forms are the main focus.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I'm like 90/10 with new Megas right now. Some leaks seem to debunk them whilst others totally support them returning with new megas. There are plenty of Pokemon that would benefit from one so I wouldn't be totally surprised if we saw a few more.

Years
  • In an effort to keep as much of an open mind to this possibility, and also as a small attempt to play devil's advocate, do you think it's possible that TPC would reveal Megas at the very last trailer before release? If so, is it also possible that they'll perhaps introduce significantly fewer Megas than before in sixth generation? Even though it seems like all is said and done in regards to Megas, we are still two months away from release, in which we are left completely in the dark as far as what Game Freak has planned for Megas in this game.

You know, a surprise Mega reveal may not be out of the picture yet. I've mainly been piggybacking off the lack of Mega Evolution shown in the trailers, which has been why I've been doubtful about if new Megas will even be introduced.

skyburial

Orca Hype
    Years
  • Re: Megas. Sina and Dexio have me almost certain it will be returning. I imagine to simplify the layout of routes that the mega stones will be available in a shop somewhere, item hunting will most likely be focused on Z Stones.

Re: No trailer. TPCi offends my greater sensibilities sometimes.

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    That new mega leak is technically debunked. We did get a trailer, but it wasn't that one. It also wasn't really a trailer though....

We have news in 6 days that will make or break it though. Strange we got nothing really did. I expected a coro coro rewind type trailer.

Years
  • ^corocoro isn't actually properly released until the 15th I think though so it's more likely that next tuesdays trailer will have any elaboration such as types clarification on whether the forms are version exclusives or not.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • More "leaks" for you guys
    Spoiler:

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    I have no trust for any of these leaks ahhhhh. I don't believe we'll get new megas, but I feel that second leak just removes the implausible/disproven/less likely elements from the previous one and adds extra details.

Also yes today's info was a bit of a let down. But SOOOOOOOn.

More "leaks" for you guys
    Spoiler:

1. Makes no sense IMO. Alolan Pokemon won't be added to GO before Johto, and it likely won't be compatible for sending Pokemon.
    2. This just seems like a fact to make ^ more plausible.
    3. Another leak riding on the Muk-wagon, with a different type. I don't believe we'll be able to change the regional form of a Pokemon so no.
    4. Seems likely they'll have a unique z-move considering others do.
    5. Go away Synchro :( nobody loves you.
    6. Seems pretty likely to me that they're both antagonists in some way or another.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Starting to hate leaks :p
    If they revealed a ton of realavent stuff right before release (megas, third legendary, alola forms, ultra beasts, ect.) That would instantly bring a ton of hype.

Also I just wanna see ultra beasts catchable, I hate it when I can't be all powerful

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • More "leaks" for you guys
    Spoiler:
    I actually like these "leaks" :).

Hmm, did anyone ever translate the Pokemon Go section the most recent corocoro leaks?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back