• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Least Favorite Player Character?

miju-kun

soaring
Years
    • Seen May 28, 2014
    So, most of you probably have a favorite character. But what about your least favorite?
    I hate Hilbert and Lyra. Hilbert because he creeps me out and Lyra because she replaced Kris- aka. The New Generation Of Pokémon because she was the first female player character ever.

Anyway, who is your least favorite?

jammi567

Lyra. Her outfit looks stupid at any age, let alone on a 11-12 year old.

Townes

Gentlemanly Hazard...
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2011
    Lyra and Hilda. Lyra because she's dressed like a toddler (In fact, in Gen V I detect a distinct similiarity between her and the pre-schoolers' outfits, minus the hats) and Hilda because those are VERY short shorts she just looks very urban, which isn't my style.

On a side note I also don't like Ethan, because Baseball hats already irritate, but when they're inverted... euch.

Years
  • Lyra, I really don't like her outfit or personality, I highly prefer Kris to her. I don't like Hilbert either, mainly because of his character design and the look on his face bothers me, a lot.

cazzler

Feraligatr FtW!
    Years
  • My least favourite would have to be between Lucas and Lyra.
    Lyra due to above comments, Lucas, since I just don't like his design...

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Pretty much all the guys besides Wes but I especially dislike Brendan (for his stupid hair/wig/hat thingy), and Red because, well, he's Red. You know, the punk who keeps stealing the thunder from my favorite playable character and has poor taste in Pokemon to boot.

As for the girls, I don't like the girl from B/W (that outfit, oh dear Lord that outfit...), Lyra (again, the outfit) and the Emerald version of May (the new color scheme looks really disjointed).

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Well, Wes always looked weird and mysterious to me. And Lyra just looks a lot like Mario, and that big hat looks weird in her OW sprites if you ask me.

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    I was never too fond of May, to be honest. I just really, really dislike her design. As others have said, I don't really like Lyra too much either, because of her design. I wish they brought Kris back. She was my favorite.

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
  • When I first saw Lucas I thought he was a cheap version of Red or something.. idk. But he isn't prominent at all. I would've said Brendan as well for the same reason, but his hat is awesomesauce.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • Does it have to be a playable character because if not I can't stand Whitney and May

Well I don't like how Wes and Brandom look because they just look weird in my opinion.

:t354:TG

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Least favourite player character? For me, it would be Red pre-FRLG-redesign. Must be that dated, really dated look he has.

Back