• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leave/Return of Absence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porygon

Banned
    Years
    Hmmm? I may not be online as much as I used to, either, because I'm playing Phantasm Souls anytime people are online.

Also, I don't know the exact date, but when classes end, I'm logged out until I can get Internet at home [that won't be until I'm 18, and that's in November]. I know Graduation is 28 June 2004, so I'm gone by that date, for sure.

I will try, past that timeframe, to get online from any source possible.

~Porygon out

Phoenix Boy

Guess Whos Back..........
    Years
    Hey

Im going on a feild trip were i stay in a hotel as it would take too long to get there and back every night and morning. Im going on Monday (today is Thursday) im posting now to get some sympathy. :P

I will be online here alot so i can raise my posts to around 750 so i dont miss out when i get back

Im going from monday to thursday so i will be back friday night to bug ya all!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    So uh....anyone still remember me? :P
    I've been gone for three days due to other things.
    On Tuesday, I had to go swimming. On Wednesday I had a trip to Hershey Park so after the trip, I was too tired. XD On Thursday, my father hurted his arm badly so I had to look after him. Well that about sums it up.

Btw, bye Miyu and Jedi_Amara....and good luck with your finals. ;)

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    O.O

I got the page to load! w00t!

Anyways... let me tell you a story.

Once upon a time, there was a house. And in front of that house there was a tree. And one night, there was a storm. A very big storm. And that storm had lightning bolts in it. One of those lightning bolts struck the tree, and sent a big surge of power through the house. And that surge of power hit the DSL modem that JKaizer uses and made it go BOOM! So poor 'ole JKaizer has been left without a internet connection, and will most likely not have a new one until Monday.

Pity the poor boy, pity him.

(I'll try to be back ASAP)

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    JKaizer said:
    O.O

I got the page to load! w00t!

Anyways... let me tell you a story.

Once upon a time, there was a house. And in front of that house there was a tree. And one night, there was a storm. A very big storm. And that storm had lightning bolts in it. One of those lightning bolts struck the tree, and sent a big surge of power through the house. And that surge of power hit the DSL modem that JKaizer uses and made it go BOOM! So poor 'ole JKaizer has been left without a internet connection, and will most likely not have a new one until Monday.

Pity the poor boy, pity him.

(I'll try to be back ASAP)

*cries hysterically*
    *sniff* What a tragedy! :P
    Alright see you on Monday then.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    hi, i'm leaving tomorrow morning. i'm gonna be on a houseboat for a week with my church youth group. i'd say i'd miss you all, but i've been on this trip before, and i won't be thinking aobut you at all. (no offence, because i like you all a lot) it's a great trip, i'm so lucky, so talk to you saturday evening.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I'll be gone till Friday night......

Most of you know by now that I'm going to Canada!

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    ah, it's ok, i am a bastard
    well, no not really but i'm back now

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    How was it you lucky...sun-of-a-mother?

EDIT: I'm going away for a few days to a week. I'm not leaving state yet, but I'm going to my aunt's computer-less residence. Then After about a week, she's meeting with her daughter, my cousin, and I'm going to her and her fianc?'s house until Independance Day. They have the internet, so YAY! I'll talk to you when I get a chance, bye.

Last edited:

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Eh...I'm going to leave for a while. I'll be on vacation in a couple of days and I decided that I might not come here for a few days, maybe a week or two, after that...so until my return, cyas.

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
    Years
    Chairman Kaga said:
    Eh...I'm going to leave for a while. I'll be on vacation in a couple of days and I decided that I might not come here for a few days, maybe a week or two, after that...so until my return, cyas.

Awww man...do come back Kaga! ;)
    Have a good Vacation and see you soon. *Waves* We'll miss you, and make sure to come back to the BMB ^__~ Cya! =D

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    On vacation? Where are you going to go? Well, bye Chairman Kaga! I hope you have fun on your trip! We'll all be waiting for your return!

I'm actually going somewhere for a bit too this sunday. The young men in our church, (for a boy scout activity) are going to see if we can get our private scuba diving license! There's a whole lot more to it also, but that's what makes the whole trip worthwhile.

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Chairman Kaga said:
    Well have fun on your trip! You said you were going to West Virginia right? It did sound like it was going to be a fun trip though! We'll all be awaiting your return! Have a great trip!

Scuba diving, Jordan? That sounds like fun! We can't really do anything like that up here in CT... plus our water is disgusting. But have fun doing that this weekend too!

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    snowangel3181988 said:
    Well have fun on your trip! You said you were going to West Virginia right? It did sound like it was going to be a fun trip though! We'll all be awaiting your return! Have a great trip!

Scuba diving, Jordan? That sounds like fun! We can't really do anything like that up here in CT... plus our water is disgusting. But have fun doing that this weekend too!
    Thanks! I'll be gone for about three days, so it's not so long. I'm really excited for it though. I've never even gone snorkeling before, so this is a big thing for me! I'm sorry about the water issue though. Since Florida is a peninsula, being surrounded by ocean on three sides, we have a lot of space to do these things. Ah, I wonder if we would see anything interesting underwater...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back