• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leave/Return of Absence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    Jordaaaannnn! Take me with you! *zniff zniff* You zo lucky ;.; I'd do juzt about anything (well...) to go diving in the ocean *U* I'm trying to zave enough mony to take a trip where I can get a licenze ^___________^
    *cough* but anywayz...have fun...*zniff zniff*

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Teara said:
    Jordaaaannnn! Take me with you! *zniff zniff* You zo lucky ;.; I'd do juzt about anything (well...) to go diving in the ocean *U* I'm trying to zave enough mony to take a trip where I can get a licenze ^___________^
    *cough* but anywayz...have fun...*zniff zniff*
    Hey, you can come!
    *pops a boy scout cap on her head and several hands pat her on the back*
    Welcome to the crew! Hehe...

Actually, I really don't know anyone in our section indepth; we're pretty much just aquaintances. But, since we're only going for three days, we'll probably get a license that doesn't allow us to go to deep.

*hands her a box of tissues*
    You have to do something about that nose o' yours, hehe...

Thanks by the way! I would love to bring you all, but that's rather impossible, hehe.

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    100marios said:
    Thanks! I'll be gone for about three days, so it's not so long. I'm really excited for it though. I've never even gone snorkeling before, so this is a big thing for me! I'm sorry about the water issue though. Since Florida is a peninsula, being surrounded by ocean on three sides, we have a lot of space to do these things. Ah, I wonder if we would see anything interesting underwater...
    It sounds like so much fun! I want to go! Yeah, our water is gross and polluted. Have you ever seen the water up in CT and NY? It's quite the opposite of the water I'm sure you're used to seeing. First of all it's green and cloudy. The beaches aren't the greatest here either. We have the water... but it's just so disgusting. CT does touch the ocean but it's not the cleanest place is all. I have gone snorkeling though! In Bermuda! But I wasn't very good at it... I kept getting water in my mask. But I've never gone scuba-diving. Have fun though!

That's right Teara... didn't you say you had never been to the ocean. I advise you not to come here though! Go down to Florida or California... pretty much anywhere but here! Bermuda was really nice... there were fish in the water! You'd never see that here...

Teara

Years
    But even if the licenze dozn't allow you to go very far you ztill get to go diving! That'z too cool! Lucky coconut living my dream *U* Go you!
    You zhould zee if they'll let you take picturez, than you can zhow me! ^^

*iz too obzzezed with the ocean*

Eh? Maybe Becky zaid that. I've been to the ocean a few timez^_^ I have a jellyfizh zting zcar and everything XD
    Ahhh...ocean...

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Teara said:
    But even if the licenze dozn't allow you to go very far you ztill get to go diving! That'z too cool! Lucky coconut living my dream *U* Go you!
    You zhould zee if they'll let you take picturez, than you can zhow me! ^^

*iz too obzzezed with the ocean*

Eh? Maybe Becky zaid that. I've been to the ocean a few timez^_^ I have a jellyfizh zting zcar and everything XD
    Ahhh...ocean...
    Eh, maybe... I could've sworn it was you but you're right, it may have been Becky. Speaking of Becky... whatever happened to her? I haven't seen her on in awhile. Anyways, jellyfish scars? I've never been stung by one before... whenever I see them I stay out of the water...

Teara

Years
    Snowangel said:
    Eh, maybe... I could've sworn it was you but you're right, it may have been Becky. Speaking of Becky... whatever happened to her? I haven't seen her on in awhile. Anyways, jellyfish scars? I've never been stung by one before... whenever I see them I stay out of the water...
    *zhrugz* I dunno, zhe juzt didn't get around to it for a while zo I ztarted comeing back on Sundayz...I zhould azk her though *_*
    I didn't actually zee the jellyfizh, long ztory zhort my ztepdad chooze the beach...the one with June grazz X_x; Bah!
    Heh, Off topic, meh bad ^^;;

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Heh, thanks for wishing me well, people ^_^;; Luckily I'm able to be on a little tonight, and I'll probably be back around tuesday it seems, at least I hope o_o;; I'll be back from vacation sunday but I think I'll be to tired to do stuff for a couple of days, thus my absence x_x;;

Well see you all then!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Chairman Kaga said:
    Heh, thanks for wishing me well, people ^_^;; Luckily I'm able to be on a little tonight, and I'll probably be back around tuesday it seems, at least I hope o_o;; I'll be back from vacation sunday but I think I'll be to tired to do stuff for a couple of days, thus my absence x_x;;

Well see you all then!

See you then Chairman Kaga. Where are you going on vacation?

I think I'm going to take an absence in PC also. Just for a week though. Well...not really. I'm just going to go outside more since I haven't had a lot of fresh air at home these past 7 months. But after that week is done, I'll be as active as ever.

Teara

Years
    Aww, you're comeing home the zame day az my parentz Kaga! Well have fun...wait...you're going to the zame ztate az them too...0_o;;
    Hmm, iz there zomething I zhould know? XD

JK, come back in one piece, kay? ^_^

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    I'll try to come back in one piece ^_^;; I almost didn't, though, but that's a bit too scary to talk about...the only way I could possibly get hurt is if I trip and fall in the glass gardens at Blenko and the geese of the nearby Mud River take advantage of my situation and peck me to death...

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Chairman Kaga said:
    I'm going to West Virginia, to answer your question...I sure do hope I have fun ._.;;

That's pretty close to where I live...I think.
    I don't know what's there but I'm sure you'll have fun.

What a coincidence Teara....Psst, the parents are having a secret meeting. XD

Chairman Kaga said:
    the only way I could possibly get hurt is if I trip and fall in the glass gardens at Blenko and the geese of the nearby Mud River take advantage of my situation and peck me to death...

I can relate. :P
    As if I hadn't had enough pecking going on between Jedi_Amara's penguins and Alyssa's Swablus. XD

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    ARGH! This seems kinda weird as technically I shouldn't be online yet as I have an exam this afternoon, but hey I'll use the oppetunity. I said that I'd be back totally today, but yesterday I was having fun drawing a picture (as usual) when my computer just..well broke! Give it it's due it's the longest survivng computer I've had (in my computer lessons when I was at school they used to break on my in seconds :S). It's probably nothing major, so I hope to be online at least by next week. But hey a warning (like anyone cares) since this is my last time I'll ever be at college (therefore be able to use the college comps..though I'll prolly be online all day..except during my exam...today). It's a shame as my home comp has all my pics and I was so looking forward to giving my little gifty to sweet Silent Tatt after seeing her lovely message :( oh well I will be back...honest! *big Iggy grin* well it's nice to see the latias and latios layout finally ^^ nice work Nicola!

Last edited:

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
    Years
    igtica said:
    ARGH! This seems kinda weird as technically I shouldn't be online yet as I have an exam this afternoon, but hey I'll use the oppetunity. I said that I'd be back totally today, but yesterday I was having fun drawing a picture (as usual) when my computer just..well broke! Give it it's due it's the longest survivng computer I've had (in my computer lessons when I was at school they used to break on my in seconds :S). It's probably nothing major, so I hope to be online at least by next week. But hey a warning (like anyone cares) since this is my last time I'll ever be at college (therefore be able to use the college comps..though I'll prolly be online all day..except during my exam...today). It's a shame as my home comp has all my pics and I was so looking forward to giving my little gifty to sweet Silent Tatt after seeing her lovely message :( oh well I will be back...honest! *big Iggy grin* well it's nice to see the latias and latios layout finally ^^ nice work Nicola!

Awwww! *Big grins* Iggy's finally coming back, yey!! =D

We've been counting down the days for your return Iggy ;)
    And now your here, Welcome back! I'm very happy you are able to get online more from now on. Exams suck ._."" Sorry about your comp, as the saying goes 'A computer is 100% reliable intill you switch in on' ;p

And i have a gift? Thats so sweet of you Iggy! ^____^
    Anyway, hope your exams have been going okay.
    And hopefully you should get your Mod powers back *lol*

All of us are just glad to have you back! *Group Hugs*

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    ~*Silent Tattsu*~ said:
    Awwww! *Big grins* Iggy's finally coming back, yey!! =D

We've been counting down the days for your returns Iggy ;)
    And now your here, Welcome back! I'm very happy you are able to get online more from now on. Exams suck ._."" Sorry about your comp, as the saying goes 'A computer is 100% reliable intill you switch in on' ;p

And i have a gift? Thats so sweet of you Iggy! ^____^

Anyway, hope your exams have been going okay.
    And hopefully you should get your Mod powers back *lol*

All of us are just glad to have you back! *Group Hugs*
    Aww your just so sweet! *huggles sweet Silen* Counting down the days O_O really!? OK that's ..wow. Lol I love your saying! I'm so using that...to be totally honest it isn't my comps fault it's mine....but that's another story! ;) We'll so have to talk more often when I get back properly, but you'll probably see me alot today ^^. It's shouldn't be long. I know exactly how to fix my comp :)

Of course I have a gift for you, I just hope it's ok. After I saw that message on my little visit a month ago, it cheered me up so much that I did you something...it's not much, but it's something. My exams have been Ok *touch wood* thankies ^^ that's so sweet. Talking of exams I better spend a bit of time revising for this one, but I'm so coming straight back online afterwards ^^. It's so sweet to have such a lovely welcome back, it means so much to me. It really does... I don't mind about being modded again...well I do in that I love it, but it's fairer for members that are here to be modded so I don't have any high expectations. NM I'm just happy to be back. Thank you so much again Silent Tatt. *giant Hug*

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    ...ill prob be goin for 2 days...but a possibility of more...dad got a new job and we're movin 2 Indianapolis area...were takin this trip 2 look for a house...

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    Well, I will be gone this weekend. I will be going to my friend's house Saturday morning for a sleepover. I won't be back home until Sunday sometime. About half an hour ago I packed all my stuff that I'm bringing with except for clothes, toothbrush, ect. I packed my GameCube, GBC, GBA, GBASP, all the games, magazines, CD's, a DVD, and some other stuff. Now the travel bag that all the stuff is in is very heavy. XD We'll probably be spending most of our time playing on my friend's XBox and on my GameCube. We might even be able to go to a movie, like Garfield. :P

So, see you guys in two days...

~Latios Master

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    Just posting to let everyone know I'll be gone for a week, because I'm going to Cyprus with my friend on holiday. I'm leaving tomorrow morning, but I probably won't get a chance to post then, so I thought I'd post now. :) I'll miss everyone at PC! *hugs* See you soon, everybody!

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
    igtica said:
    ARGH! This seems kinda weird as technically I shouldn't be online yet as I have an exam this afternoon, but hey I'll use the oppetunity. I said that I'd be back totally today, but yesterday I was having fun drawing a picture (as usual) when my computer just..well broke! Give it it's due it's the longest survivng computer I've had (in my computer lessons when I was at school they used to break on my in seconds :S). It's probably nothing major, so I hope to be online at least by next week. But hey a warning (like anyone cares) since this is my last time I'll ever be at college (therefore be able to use the college comps..though I'll prolly be online all day..except during my exam...today). It's a shame as my home comp has all my pics and I was so looking forward to giving my little gifty to sweet Silent Tatt after seeing her lovely message oh well I will be back...honest! *big Iggy grin* well it's nice to see the latias and latios layout finally ^^ nice work Nicola!

Hey igtica, welcome semi-back. It's good to see that you've finally returned, and that your evil exams are over. =)
    Forest Grovyle said:
    Just posting to let everyone know I'll be gone for a week, because I'm going to Cyprus with my friend on holiday. I'm leaving tomorrow morning, but I probably won't get a chance to post then, so I thought I'd post now. I'll miss everyone at PC! *hugs* See you soon, everybody!

Aww, bye Cloudy. =\ I hope you have a great time with your friend. =)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back