• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leave/Return of Absence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
  • Just to make it official, I'm leaving for good, and I mean it this time. I know none of you care, but I might as well say it. I may come back to view the forums once every month or so, but that's about it. It's been fun =/

~CK

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    this is getting out of hand.people are leaving for no reason at all,if any of you know my story you would wonder why im still here.
    We have members that havent even been here a week that are leaving cause either someone didnt reply to them or there thread got closed on something stupid like were do i get the starter pokemon.
    Most of them just do it for attention cause maybe they dont have two pips,or the want to be a moderator.
    And if the get the attention they want they'll stay,but as soon as they loose it they say there leaving again.
    I dont know i might sound stupid but this whole im leaving after i have only been here for a month or so is KRA*.
    frostweavers reason to leave was a reason.ChairmenKaga or whatever is just sympathy act so you know what bye.

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    AdamHays said:
    this is getting out of hand.people are leaving for no reason at all,if any of you know my story you would wonder why im still here.
    We have members that havent even been here a week that are leaving cause either someone didnt reply to them or there thread got closed on something stupid like were do i get the starter pokemon.
    Most of them just do it for attention cause maybe they dont have two pips,or the want to be a moderator.
    And if the get the attention they want they'll stay,but as soon as they loose it they say there leaving again.
    I dont know i might sound stupid but this whole im leaving after i have only been here for a month or so is KRA*.
    frostweavers reason to leave was a reason.ChairmenKaga or whatever is just sympathy act so you know what bye.

Dude...That's not true. People have their reasons to leave, but just dont wanna say it. Kaga has his reasons, too, but just doesn't want to say. And if people say why they're leaving, other people come and say stuff lke "Oh, that's a dumb reason to leave!" or something like that and starts a flame war! When I was gooing to leave PC, I didnt want to say cause I knew that would happen. But then people started IMing me and making me feel so bad, that I had to stay. So I'm here, now. Another reason to not say why they're leaving, is because it's way to personal. So, before you start saying stuff, stop and think about it. There's lots of reasons to not say why they are leaving.

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • That's it I've had it

I'm gone. Buh buh, gone. I'm not coming back. I've had it with all the immature, idiotic imbeciles that have been running a muck here lately, the higher staff that hires anyone they like regardless if they qualify, and also the staff that can't even decide on a simple color. I know there's a thread for this, but you know I don't care. I'm gone.

To tell the truth, I've been having more fun on the World of Warcraft BETA forums when I can't even post there since I'm not in closed BETA. Seems weird does it not?

I'm tired of having to deal with stuck-up snobs, and immature idiots that know nothing. I deal with them at school, PC used to be an escape from that, but not any longer. Now the recently stuck-up higher staff member in her own group can demod me/ban me. I'm not coming back eitehr way. See you on AIM/MSN Latios Master, tmbjr, Dragon Master, and of course Satoshi-kun, my only four true friends here it seems.

I don't want any "OMG DONT LEAVERS! I DONT KNOW YOU BUT DONT GO!" posts here...

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    I'll close this one for you if you want =/

~DragonTrainer
    :dragonite

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    All right Shadow. Sorry you feel this way, I did try to be fair about it, I really did. You were a good friend, but life moves on.

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    Another mod takes off,im sorry to see him go,and im sorry if he left cause of me.Whats this place comming too?

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • I'm too late, it would've been futile anyway, but I am very sorry to see Shadow take off like that. Especially with that post...

._. Things change a lot, don't they?

Mmhmm, very much...

Star Crossed Dreamer

Protector of the Chosen
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2009
    Sorry.

Sorry I left without notice. I'm back. I've been busy. Someone mind telling me what's going on here? I've read the posts but I don't get it.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Everyone's been leaving. It started off with Casey, then frostweaver left... now it seems that it's the "in" thing to do. It's a bit ironic saying that the "in" thing means going out of PC. Ah well.... if you want to all leave it's your decision... :/

Jolty-kun

Years
  • Its not only there decision, like me, my parents dont like me here because ya get old people, and swearing for where i am, so, its not so my decision, so, sorry for this changing round, im stuck to PC, and when i go on the PC, its like the only thing i go on, well, i go on it the most, i dont get out and excercise, my mum tells me i should.

So im leaving, not today, but certainly this week, sorry guys, i really have no choice.

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
  • Castrainer said:
    Waht the heck... Neither me, Greg or Purin are leaving!
    We are just trying to show how its to feel when lots of people are leaving: The thing no one let me explain, and they started to flame me.
    Keep in mind: IM NOT GOING TO LEAVE!
    Right. I am NOT leaving too. But no one has yet to question why we said we want to leave, and we get all this negative feedback instead.
    We wanted to show that leaving isn't cool. My custom title was supposed to be a big giveaway when it said "Topsy Turvy Day". Maybe I wasn't specific enough when I chose it. It's not only for fun, but it's also my way of testing out what the reactions of people to my leaving of PC are. People are starting to doubt me. Great :/

btw, Jolty, it's sad to see you go soon too. Your folks want you to shed some weight being outdoors, right? Good luck on it.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • Right. I am NOT leaving too. But no one has yet to question why we said we want to leave, and we get all this negative feedback instead.
    People asked me. ??

Junichi

Freshman at college!
    Years
  • OMG. Hows it going?

Heyyy its me. Anyone remember me? Its been a while. I miss you all. Im not completely back at PC yet. College is goin great for me. Miss ya.

Peace out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back