• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transexual) anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    Isn't 2 a bisexual which prefers men and 4 a bisexual which prefers women?

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I'll say a 5.75 myself, I like just guys, but there are very few women I find cute.

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
    Lol, I've seen that scale before. I believe I linked it in my post.
    LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transexual) anyone?

Anyway, I'mma 1, maybe a little closer to zero. :]

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
    I have a love-hate relationship with bisexuals. A lot of them come to a lot of the events in the gay community, but show no real interest in pursuing the same sex. It's rather annoying to be attracted to them, simply because they never show any inklings of actual bisexuality. That being said, I have to respect their orientation, despite how much it frustrates me to pursue one.

On that scale, I'm about a 5.8. I've never been attracted to a woman, but I've joked that I'd go straight for a few women. (I probably wouldn't, though. Eww, pink taco >.<)

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    I'm going to say a five. :]

HINT OF HETEROSEXUAL?!

You were less curvy than I thought :O

Isn't 2 a bisexual which prefers men and 4 a bisexual which prefers women?

It depends what gender you are really, but that is the actual scale.

-----

For me, total 6.
    Majorly.

If I ever doubt myself, I can always say, and this HAS happpend:
    "I tried to fall asleep while a Victoria's Secret supermodel fashion show, with the hottest women dressed in the sexiest they could be."

XD

Years
    So if I'm not wrong, a tomboy is a transexual, right?
    No, a tomboy is just a girl who doesn't dress or act in stereotypically feminine ways.

A transsexual is someone who has a body they feel doesn't match their gender. So, for instance, a person with a female body who feels/identifies as male.

Years
    I'd have to say that I'm a 3. Maybe like 3.75 b/c i seem to lean towards the guy side but ive always liked girls too. I'm just up for some guy candy right now

Uke

Was .little monster
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Mar 2, 2010
    HINT OF HETEROSEXUAL?!

You were less curvy than I thought :O

It depends what gender you are really, but that is the actual scale.

-----

For me, total 6.
    Majorly.

If I ever doubt myself, I can always say, and this HAS happpend:
    "I tried to fall asleep while a Victoria's Secret supermodel fashion show, with the hottest women dressed in the sexiest they could be."

XD
    Haha well more like a 5.5 I guess. I rarely like girls. :]

Haha pli kiel 5.5 mi supozas. Mi sxatas rare knabinojn. :]

Beatrice

OH DESIRE
    Years
    Putting two cents into this this conversation.

YOU CAN'T SELF DIAGNOSE OTHER PEOPLE.
    THAT'S JUST STUPID.

Wondergirl because you're a tomboy does not mean you're transexual or a lesbian. For goodness sakes, you're only 13. You haven't even hit puberty full on. It seems like more people in here are just messing around with the idea of sexuality than talking about it as if it were some kinda "What sexuality are you?!" Quizilla quiz. Really now? Grow up a bit, I think this thread topic is a bit too mature for PC anyway.

Stairmaster

Banned
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2010
    Well, if the demographics of PC are any indication of the real world, there must be a lot more homosexuals than surveys suggest.

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    Putting two cents into this this conversation.

YOU CAN'T SELF DIAGNOSE OTHER PEOPLE.
    THAT'S JUST STUPID.

Wondergirl because you're a tomboy does not mean you're transexual or a lesbian. For goodness sakes, you're only 13. You haven't even hit puberty full on. It seems like more people in here are just messing around with the idea of sexuality than talking about it as if it were some kinda "What sexuality are you?!" Quizilla quiz. Really now? Grow up a bit, I think this thread topic is a bit too mature for PC anyway.

I suggest you press the Coin Return.
    (you were right with the Tomboy concept, however.)

When is puberty's duration, exactly?
    Right. at 10-18. or so.

What does puberty bring?
    Sexual attraction.

EXACTLY.

People have recalled thier sexuality being recongized at 10-13, and it started really developing in thier teens.
    The amount of time it takes people to recongized sexuality depends, but it's very possible to even so much as come to terms with it as young as 13.
    Just because thier are the "fad" bisexuals, who say thier bisexuals to be more attractive to the oppisite gender (more commonly with stupid girls trying to get lesbian-hot stupid guys), and a lot of confusion with other teens on the terms of sexuality, Does not mean that sexuality can't be comprehended and accepted at a young age.
    Stop thinking that "Oh, you're young and stupid. You can't possibly know something about yourself." T_T

And how perhaps you read the entire thread?
    This topic has just emerged from my mentioning of the scale of sexuality that was founded.
    If you actually look back, you'll see plenty of arguments and rebuttals.

Just because people started answering it with thier numbers and at this time you just so happen to enter, does not mean this is a BS Quizilla quiz.

Oh, and heterosexuality has been shown in the anime, even. I don't think suddenly homosexuality is a "mature" topic when heterosexuality is kid-friendly. besides, if parents don't want thier kids addressing this topic, they shouldn't let thier kid on the internet, anyway.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    I find it really rude that straight people like myself were not included in the title, rectify this please.

I'd also like to touch up on the subject of labels. I don't really look at people based on their own sexual preferences.

Uke

Was .little monster
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Mar 2, 2010
    I always knew I was "different" since I was real little. I didn't know it was called being gay until sex education.

Mi cxiam sciis ke mi estis "diferenca" depost mi estis malgranda reale. Mi ne sciis ke gxi difinis gay gxis edukado seksa.

Harmonie

Winds ღ
    Years
    I always knew I was "different" since I was real little. I didn't know it was called being gay until sex education.

Nobody ever told me what gay was either. lol

And I also knew I was trans long before I even knew the term. In fact I had never even heard of people feeling like they were the opposite sex. I just felt that way.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Pretty much the same for me, it was like "eww girls" but "idk why I don't like them, I just don't"

Of course at such a young age, you don't fully understand that, and you might try to get a girl friend, but it doesn't work out... yeah... XD

Years
    People are pretty unaware of anything about themselves until somehow it gets pointed out that they are different in some way. Then they're really aware of the difference.

If you grew up straight you might not notice it as much because all you see (99% of the time) are other straight people, but if you're queer you catch on quickly that you're different even if you don't have the words to describe it. So it makes sense that queer kids tend to know earlier than straight kids. I can see how that might look like the queer kids are jumping the gun or flaunting their sexuality because on the outside it doesn't look much different from those who are just doing it for the attention.

Years
    Oh, the Kinsley scale. :[ I'm surprised it didn't show up earlier in the thread o3o;

I'm a solid six. (:

I also knew I was different from a young age, and just found intimacy with guys natural. In Kindergarten, I played house with another boy and we were husbands. Lol.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back