• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transexual) anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    Sorry i just pictured this and i kinda threw up a little in my mouth...thank god u dont play on my football team cuz id never shower in the locker room again

This sort of closed-mindedness is what is wrong with the world. Grow up please. Just because we're gay doesn't mean we're attracted to every male. Are you attracted to every female out there? I doubt it. >:<

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
    Sorry i just pictured this and i kinda threw up a little in my mouth...thank god u dont play on my football team cuz id never shower in the locker room again

What in the name of ~___________________________________~ ?

I'm not LGBT (I think I got those right) but I don't have a problem with gay marriage or anything. It doesn't really affect me in anyway. But some closed minded people (see quote) don't really think about it. Which reminds me Luke, I have a humorous story for you, next time me and you are on shoddy.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    The misconception is that gay people only care about the sex... When we know this isn't true.

Heck even in a fictional sense, Dumbledore being gay, he didn't lust after Harry or anyone...

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years

*facepalms*

Homosexual attraction is just the same as with Heterosexual attraction. People have thier own certain attractions. That means plenty of people don't fall into those catagories.

Hm, think about it this way, if a straight guy walks into a group of girls, does he suddenly become interested in having sex with each and everyone of them?

No.

Just because if some guy doesn't like vaginas or girl doesn't enjoy penises doesn't mean they lust after eveyone else.
    Get over yourself.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    Man I agree with you guys on that, but I'd personally think it'd be awkward to shower near or get naked next to someone who was the same sex LGBT :/ I dunno.. just the fact that there is a possibility that they might see you and get sexually turned on?
    I feel like it'd be an invasion of privacy.. I don't like showering in locker rooms or anything anyways.. but I'm just sayin'

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
    *facepalms*

Homosexual attraction is just the same as with Heterosexual attraction. People have thier own certain attractions. That means plenty of people don't fall into those catagories.

Hm, think about it this way, if a straight guy walks into a group of girls, does he suddenly become interested in having sex with each and everyone of them?

No.

Just because if some guy doesn't like vaginas or girl doesn't enjoy penises doesn't mean they lust after eveyone else.
    Get over yourself.

Or if they like both/neither.

And @ XCHAMPX, seriously, if you were in a shower with lots of people you found attractive, would you find it appropriate to take them from behind right there and then? Unless you were disgustingly lewd, I'd have to say no.

So don't think that just because you're gay, it means you would.

NiKaNoRoU

we are but particles
    Years
    Man I agree with you guys on that, but I'd personally think it'd be awkward to shower near or get naked next to someone who was the same sex LGBT :/ I dunno.. just the fact that there is a possibility that they might see you and get sexually turned on?
    I feel like it'd be an invasion of privacy.. I don't like showering in locker rooms or anything anyways.. but I'm just sayin'
    I'm with you on this, I'm not going to shower in locker rooms with others being present, unless I know them and I am aware that they are straight.
    Because of what Kura said. I feel weird when the guy next to me is looking at me like he wants to bite me, and believe me, it has happened, and I was like, tip-toeing away.

This is what I would mind, but before you get agitated, you should know that I would do the same if it was a beastly female with 15 teeth missing, 200 lbs fat and with betadine as perfume.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    I'm with you on this, I'm not going to shower in locker rooms with others being present, unless I know them and I am aware that they are straight.
    Because of what Kura said. I feel weird when the guy next to me is looking at me like he wants to bite me, and believe me, it has happened, and I was like, tip-toeing away.

This is what I would mind, but before you get agitated, you should know that I would do the same if it was a beastly female with 15 teeth missing, 200 lbs fat and with betadine as perfume.

I wouldn't want to discriminate against people with weight problems or anything like that..
    I meant it more as.. I'd feel just as awkward showering around a bunch of men (I'm straight) as I would showering around lesbian girls.

I understand that people wont just suddenly get turned on by a person just because they might be attracted to that sex. (I take lifedrawing class more than once a week and half the times it's a naked man who comes to do poses to draw, for example.) But sometimes I hear comments that some douchey-outward guys have about some of the women models and it's pretty gross.

:/ Just saying it'd be awkward exposing yourself to someone who can POTENTIALLY find you sexually attractive.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I suppose then, as long as one is composed and not being outwardly flirty or something?

Then again, one cannot help beauty sometimes... It just happens. A natural thing after all.

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
    That whole awkwardness about being around someone of the same sex that you could find yourself attracted to is exactly why I loathe public showers. I don't want to create that awkwardness with someone...I don't like the idea of putting that feeling on them. :|

EDIT: That, and you just do not drop the soap...

Years
    Since nudity is such a taboo looking at someone in the showers is more curiosity than anything else.

If you go to college and live in a dorm you get used to seeing naked people occasionally or getting seen yourself. You'll be showering in the stalls next to each other and it just happens sometimes. Nudity isn't a big deal when everyone is naked. So what if someone finds you attractive? That happens outside the showers, too.

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years

|
    V

seriously, if you were in a shower with lots of people you found attractive, would you find it appropriate to take them from behind right there and then? Unless you were disgustingly lewd, I'd have to say no.

So don't think that just because you're gay, it means you would.

T_T

If you're that damn unconfortable with showering with anyone that's gay, then why would you be showering with anyone of the same sex anyway?

Like Kon said above, just because someone is gay, does not mean they're gonna pin you to the wall and rape you to death.

I wouldn't want to discriminate against people with weight problems or anything like that..
    I meant it more as.. I'd feel just as awkward showering around a bunch of men (I'm straight) as I would showering around lesbian girls.

I understand that people wont just suddenly get turned on by a person just because they might be attracted to that sex. (I take lifedrawing class more than once a week and half the times it's a naked man who comes to do poses to draw, for example.) But sometimes I hear comments that some douchey-outward guys have about some of the women models and it's pretty gross.
    :/ Just saying it'd be awkward exposing yourself to someone who can POTENTIALLY find you sexually attractive.

Ah, now there's the responce I was looking for.

Seriously guys, 1/10 people are gay. It's very possible that one person on a team or whatever is gay/bi.

The fact of the matter is, THEY'RE EVERYWHERE.
    Just get over it.

If they find you attractive, so be it.
    Take it as a complement.
    Not freak out.
    If your not into it, you don't have to be.

If you have a problem with showering with someone that can find you attractive, then;
    Don't. Damn. Shower. With. The. Same. Sex.

end point.
    :D

Oh, and also,

*look down*

Last edited:

Harmonie

Winds ღ
    Years
    I can understand being uncomfortable in the shower situation.

But unless you end up with one of the crazy people (of which obviously exist in all orientations!) it isn't much to worry about. I'm sure most people who are attracted to the same sex would have the decency to not make a scene about it, and would know to not even look.

Never used public showers myself anyway. Of which I am so thankful for. I never had to take gym in high school thanks to marching band. It put me in some uncomfortable situations as well, but not like showering. I would have to refuse the public showering anyway. I don't care if it would have got me in trouble. lol.

Years
    I don't even understand how this shower thing started, considering I never said like "OMFG I see hawt gaiz in the shower"

Either way, I don't have to take public showers, and I have the common courtesy to not look at people when they're changing. Even if I was in the shower with straight guys that I found attractive, I'm not gonna tell them that I think they're hot.

Also, straight guys should be complimented that I like them, because I can be way more picky than a girl.

And this is what I call pure ignorance, ladies and gentlemen

Last edited:

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    I doubt they'd want to shower with you either, you ass.

Honest to god, what the hell is with everyone and being so damn stereotypical to gay people? Just because they're gay doesn't make them any less intelligent than anyone else, and I doubt someone with a hint of intelligence would just randomly start raping someone in the showers. Grow the hell up, please. Please. Please.

Kon~

Years
    Can we please get off the showering topic >.< please?

I think we're all in agreement that XCHAMPX is a troll/idiot/both.

So... new topic! *twirls and waves 'topic' wand*

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2018
    Does LGBT colleges and uviersities exist? I've heard of them but how would those schools monitor who is LGBT beacuse it's not outwardly apparent like gender or race (though even those can be tricked)?

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    They do have LGBT clubs, but it is always the students that create them.

Students would petition for any sort of club by gaining signatures from a certain amount of people.

Colleges specific to LGBT would pretty much be a waste (it's the same reason you don't see a female only college or black only one)

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    Does LGBT colleges and uviersities exist? I've heard of them but how would those schools monitor who is LGBT beacuse it's not outwardly apparent like gender or race (though even those can be tricked)?

Well I'm not exactly sure if there are schools just for LGBT, but I know that New York University is very accepting of gays and such, as well as Yale I think.

[/beaten]

Kon~

Years
    I'm pretty sure all colleges and unis are open to LGBT people. As Feign said, it would not be asimilar to opening a college only for black people, and I'm sure a move like that would be frowned upon.

Isn't a part of being LGBT about equality with others?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back