• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transexual) anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uke

Was .little monster
Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Mar 2, 2010
    Oh, the Kinsley scale. :[ I'm surprised it didn't show up earlier in the thread o3o;

I'm a solid six. (:

I also knew I was different from a young age, and just found intimacy with guys natural. In Kindergarten, I played house with another boy and we were husbands. Lol.
    Haha I did something similar, it was doctor and I was the patient. XD;

Haha mi faris io simila, gxi estis kuracisto kaj mi estis la paciento. XD;

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
  • I used to dress as a grandma when I was three, but like I'm gay, not transgender or anything.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Can't say I've ever played a gender-bender (or sans norm) role... I mean I might have lived only with my mom and sister, but when the few times she asked me to play barbies with her, I'd end up making them into illustrious striptease nutcases... XD (let's just say, I have a huge imagination so it pretty much was filled up with anything).

I still had my legos and such. The funny thing is, action figures never really appealed to me...

But I think if anything I was "directing" my "gayness" (if that even makes sense), to the real thing. XD

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
  • Oh, the Kinsley scale. :[ I'm surprised it didn't show up earlier in the thread o3o;

I'm a solid six. (:

I also knew I was different from a young age, and just found intimacy with guys natural. In Kindergarten, I played house with another boy and we were husbands. Lol.

Speaking of which,
    in kindergarden, was my first real gay thought.

Not that I knew what it meant at the time, or even had any sort of sexual awakening,

but it was in the style of Dexter's Labratory and dealt with Dexter's brother. You know, the episode where Dexter changes up the past to make Dede born a guy, so he wouldn't have to deal with an annoying sister? and guy Dede was a huge jock? :3
    I wasn't actually in the thought, unless you count that note-taking guy me....

Also, I was the only small child who didn't think girls were icky or terrible creatures. Two points for me.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
  • I had my first "romance" in kindergarten, her name was Olivia...

Oh the memories.

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
  • On the scale, I'd say I'm... about 3.5? Somewhere between three and four.

And my first moment of 'realisation' was about 10, I'd have to guess. I remember being called a lesbian because of my overweight appearance, asking what one was, and then asking why that was a bad thing. But I knew that I liked both girls and boys.

All this "You're too young to know" stuff is absolute BS.
    One of my friends started her (lesbian) relationship at the age of thirteen. Now sixteen, and they're still going strong. :)

Cebalrai

Your Burmy Buddy!
    Years
  • I knew from a young age too. I don't wanna go into specifics.

But lord did I know!

As a fun fact: My mom told me what "gay" was when I was 4. My mom is very warm about the subject. She's very supportive...

I know I'm lucky.

Kon~

Years
  • Ahhh, yes you are. You're lucky, you are. Yes you are. Lucky, lucky you.

The "g" word is scarcely mentioned in my house. And by that, I mean gay. Obviously. ;)

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • I'm the opposite, I've only just realised in the last year that I'm attracted to women as well as men. Looking back on my life though, it's not all that surprising, but I won't go into detail. XD

Uke

Was .little monster
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Mar 2, 2010
    I remember when I was little, my mom said in the car, "If you're gay, it's okay. Whatever floats your boat."

I didn't understand it at the time, but now I do. <3

Mi rememoras kiam mi estis juna, mia patrino diris en la auxto, "Se vi estus gej, gxi estas okej. Kio ajn flosas vian boaton."

Mi ne komprenis gxin al la tempo, escepte nun mi komprenas. <3

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I remember even at a young age I was uncomfortable with the fact that I didn't "feel" normal... At lunch, some boys in my class in elementary were discussing boners, and asking if people have had them. When it got to be my turn (Oh, and I was also shy to begin with), I said no, even though that was clearly a lie. I even remember having some cute friends. XD

Kon~

Years
  • I remember even at a young age I was uncomfortable with the fact that I didn't "feel" normal... At lunch, some boys in my class in elementary were discussing boners, and asking if people have had them. When it got to be my turn (Oh, and I was also shy to begin with), I said no, even though that was clearly a lie. I even remember having some cute friends. XD

Wait, wut?

Discussing boners? In elementary school?

Does that not strike you as a little inappropriate?

(I mean the discussion, not having them. Not that I would know. *is female*)

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Wait, wut?

Discussing boners? In elementary school?

Does that not strike you as a little inappropriate?

(I mean the discussion, not having them. Not that I would know. *is female*)

I'd go far as to say that it would be completely abnormal if it wasn't discussed at all. If not in a group setting, at least with a friend or family member. (Not counting sex-ed of course).

Years
  • Omg yes. I just got invited togo over to my crush's house over the march break. Just me and him. He is definitly not gay or bisexual, but now at least I can get some one on one time, and just have a good time. Oh, I cant wait :3

(yes, I know, this in the end will just hurt me more, when the realization comes that I will never be with him, but who wouldnt take that opprotunity?)

Uke

Was .little monster
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Mar 2, 2010
    Omg yes. I just got invited togo over to my crush's house over the march break. Just me and him. He is definitly not gay or bisexual, but now at least I can get some one on one time, and just have a good time. Oh, I cant wait :3

(yes, I know, this in the end will just hurt me more, when the realization comes that I will never be with him, but who wouldnt take that opprotunity?)
    Why do you call it "March Break" and not "Spring Break" like the rest of the planet? Regardless if it starts before Spring, it probably starts around if not in Spring.

It's best not to get hung over straight people. :[ You're only setting yourself up to get hurt. Even if you say to yourself "Even though he's not..at least" eventually something will happen. :[

Kon~

Years
  • I'd go far as to say that it would be completely abnormal if it wasn't discussed at all. If not in a group setting, at least with a friend or family member. (Not counting sex-ed of course).

To be fair, you're probably right. I don't have much experience of elementary school boys (and oh my god, that just sounded so perverse when I read it out loud.)

Omg yes. I just got invited togo over to my crush's house over the march break. Just me and him. He is definitly not gay or bisexual, but now at least I can get some one on one time, and just have a good time. Oh, I cant wait :3

Truthfully, I would take that oppurtunity without hesitation. This reminds me of a quote from To Kill A Mockingbird, about courage:

"It's when you know you're beat before you start fighting, but you still fight anyway."

(or something along those lines)

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Why do you call it "March Break" and not "Spring Break" like the rest of the planet? Regardless if it starts before Spring, it probably starts around if not in Spring.

It's best not to get hung over straight people. :[ You're only setting yourself up to get hurt. Even if you say to yourself "Even though he's not..at least" eventually something will happen. :[

Not everyone else in the rest of the world has Spring at the same time as America (or even has spring at all) :P

In Australia it's backwards. XD

Oh speaking of Australia, they seem to have really gay friendly type of tours and such.

Uke

Was .little monster
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Mar 2, 2010
    Not everyone else in the rest of the world has Spring at the same time as America (or even has spring at all) :P

In Australia it's backwards. XD

Oh speaking of Australia, they seem to have really gay friendly type of tours and such.
    Well, the northern hemisphere. Which he lives in. ;~;

Years
  • Omg yes. I just got invited togo over to my crush's house over the march break. Just me and him. He is definitly not gay or bisexual, but now at least I can get some one on one time, and just have a good time. Oh, I cant wait :3

I hate those times, when I like a straight dude, only to know that I'll be rejected =/

Thats why when I get rejected from a guy I kinda turn to the girls, cuz im upset w/ guys at that point

XCHAMPX

Nazi 4 life!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2010
    I hate those times, when I like a straight dude, only to know that I'll be rejected =/

Thats why when I get rejected from a guy I kinda turn to the girls, cuz im upset w/ guys at that point

Sorry i just pictured this and i kinda threw up a little in my mouth...thank god u dont play on my football team cuz id never shower in the locker room again

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back