• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Longest Battle Maison streak.

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
Years
  • Made it to Battle 46 in doubles. KILLED BY LAX INCENSE!!!! Causes 100% accurate moves to miss the one time it matters and cost you your streak.

Made it back to battle 27, Lax Incense Pinsir dodges 3 attacks and sweeps me.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    So, in other words, you need a can't miss Feint Attack or something in Doubles. Duly noted.

Meanwhile, I got my Berries from someone, so I'll just grow those and challenge the singles again once I have a strong and high-IV team.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • I got up to 47 in singles! Well, I kinda stopped because I was getting bored with it, haha. Though, I think I was gonna lose anyway because my luck is pretty bad there. I nearly lost to that girl who had a grumpig and a purugly because of hypnosis and sleeping, ugh. But still, it's pretty fun. My team? Well, I don't remember it much, though I think it was on the lines of Gardevoir, Pyroar, and Flygon, because I didn't have much to go on back then, so, I concentrated my efforts on those three. Still, it was quite a challenge, I must admit.. Flygon wasn't exactly the strongest dragon out there, and, all the time I used Mega-Gardevoir, which was strong, but slow. Pyroar wasn't really the strongest fire type out there too, but, they all had pretty diverse moves to handle multiple situations! It was pretty cool to utilize. C:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2016
    I'm not really counting my super singles record as I'm using the Truant Durant method. But on my super doubles I'm currently on 17 but I've breezed through so far! Usually I find it very difficult!

The team I've been using is:

Dual Screens Klefki with Draining Kiss and Foul Play.

A Rest/WoW/LeechSeed/HornLeech Trevenant Holding Lum berry

Weakness Policy Dragonite &

Choice Band Talonflame to pick off things later on in the battle!

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
    Years
  • Not my best but VERY CLOSE.

43 - Mega-Houndoom / Rotom-W / Conkelder

This is my Best

49 - Drizzle-Toad / Ludicolo / Kingdra / Mega-Mawile

SO CLOSE to a Statue - yet SO FAR.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Haven't touched it yet so I can't say, but it seems that Dragonite, Durant, and Mega K. are all heavily used among the top records (at least by smogon's records) for super singles. It is really so narrowed down to those?

Going to try to accomplish a good streak without using the typical crew members. It's been a while since my Battle Arcade days (hitting 175).

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    I think i got to like 14 or somewhere near there. I suck because I don't care much for strategy. I just send in my Swampert, Durant, and Mismagius without even thinking. I just want battle points I don't care how far I get.

Shrew

is a Shrew
    Years
  • 50 in Super Singles and Super Rotation, with a team of Talonflame, Azumarill, and Mega Venusaur. I'd rather quit on a high-note of beating the chatelaine than continue any further. :P I keep losing in doubles though, and I don't feel like doing triples or multi until/unless I beat doubles.

Back