• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lot's WiP comic and general talk

Years
    I did mean you the Mew, yes.

:3

Just to make sure I understand, you are not going to have your Mew family in the PMD comic, correct?

that's right :>

You can always invite Afina to be your roommate, she'll need a place in the Pokemon world to live after all.

i could, but considering that kojo the mienfoo finds her first, i think she invites her to see the guild... :>

the name of the village i live in is near heartcrest town
    and is named ''Mew village'', maybe -
    *i imagine some pokemon dug up some of the apple and oran berry trees and moved them over somewhat to make room for the houses... maybe*

*this map is kinda just a template to know where everything will go*

So these Mews are going to be apart of your comic, but are not part of your family, correct?

yeah, that's right :>

Last edited:

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    i could, but considering that kojo the mienfoo finds her first, i think she invites her to see the guild... :>

This is one of those times where my lack of PMD knowledge shows up. Is the guild some kind of community housing? Does Kojo live there?

the name of the village i live in is near heartcrest town
    and is named ''Mew village'', maybe -
    *i imagine some pokemon dug up some of the apple and oran berry trees and moved them over somewhat to make room for the houses... maybe*

So you (Mew) don't live in the main town then, got it!

*this map is kinda just a template to know what everything will go*

Do you think it would be possible to draw your own map of your comic world? (the Abiru region I mean)

yeah, that's right :>

Neat-o!

Also, I gave the 'what would I be as a Pokemon' question some more thought.
    A long time ago, I'd have said 'Ceruledge',(or a Pokemon like it anyway) cause of it's darker feel, and it makes me feel like the outcast I was at the time.
    A few years ago, I'd have said 'Garbodor, cause the only place I belong is in the trash', let's just say i wasn't my own biggest fan back then.
    Now after I've grown up a lot, I'd be a 'Gallade', a friendly knight that just likes to help people and Pokemon alike.

Years
    This is one of those times where my lack of PMD knowledge shows up. Is the guild some kind of community housing?

take wigglytuff's guild in explorers for example - https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Wigglytuff's_Guild#The_Guild

Does Kojo live there?

i think she has her house and parent/s... but i don't know how well she gets along with her dad or mum yet
    she ends up joining with afina to make a team, due to some unseen situtation....

So you (Mew) don't live in the main town then, got it!

🤗

Do you think it would be possible to draw your own map of your comic world? (the Abiru region I mean)

if i thought about it alot and I tried, maybe :>

Neat-o!

Also, I gave the 'what would I be as a Pokemon' question some more thought.
    A long time ago, I'd have said 'Ceruledge',(or a Pokemon like it anyway) cause of it's darker feel, and it makes me feel like the outcast I was at the time.
    A few years ago, I'd have said 'Garbodor, cause the only place I belong is in the trash', let's just say i wasn't my own biggest fan back then.
    Now after I've grown up a lot, I'd be a 'Gallade', a friendly knight that just likes to help people and Pokemon alike.

so, you're a gallade, then :>

Last edited:

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    i think she has her house and parent/s... but i don't know how well she gets along with her dad or mum yet

So you meant that it would be weird for Afine to live with 'you' because you don't live in the same town of the guild she works at, is that right?

if i thought about it alot and I tried, maybe :>

Even a rough idea can inspire something you may not have thought of at first. (plus you can always redraw it later if you change your mind on something major)

so, a gallade, then :>

Yeah, a Gallade.

Years

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    Too tired to take notes right now... I'll mark everything new down later...

Try your best to draw a map, then we can work on more stuff and things.

For now though, I've gotta go to sleep. I'm going to be really busy later today, and I'll need what little I can get.

Years
    Too tired to take notes right now... I'll mark everything new down later...

Try your best to draw a map, then we can work on more stuff and things.

For now though, I've gotta go to sleep. I'm going to be really busy later today, and I'll need what little I can get.

okay :>

i'll try to draw it sometime 🙄😯 did you mean a map as in one like the one i showed, by the way?

i think i'll sort the overall map out when everythings done... i've never done such a map...

Last edited:

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years

I didn't notice this earlier, that would explain a lot with regard to the guild's living situation.
    Also, whoever designed those games put in some serious effort to make the player's home base sound awesome.

i'll try to draw it sometime 🙄😯 did you mean a map as in one like the one i showed, by the way?

Kinda, yeah. It would be easier for me to follow what parts of your world are added over what's marked on the placeholder map.
    It gets a bit confusing to me with all the different spots that are labeled that aren't a part of your story.

i think i'll sort the overall map out when everythings done... i've never done such a map...

It doesn't have to be anything fancy at the moment. Even just tracing over the placeholder map to hide all the non comic markers would help out immensely.

Years
    I didn't notice this earlier, that would explain a lot with regard to the guild's living situation.

🤗
    Also, whoever designed those games put in some serious effort to make the player's home base sound awesome.

i'm sure it was people over in the The Pokémon Company/Chunsoft :>

Kinda, yeah. It would be easier for me to follow what parts of your world are added over what's marked on the placeholder map.
    It gets a bit confusing to me with all the different spots that are labeled that aren't a part of your story.

It doesn't have to be anything fancy at the moment. Even just tracing over the placeholder map to hide all the non comic markers would help out immensely.

yeah, i think i can try to do that, sometime :>
    i ''think'' i can use krita to do that...

fun fact about Lot the mew (me) - I became a Mew on 15 ‎March ‎2023, which was kinda a while ago, but still recent, which also is accounted for, in the comic 🤗

Last edited:

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    i'm sure it was people over in the The Pokémon Company/Chunsoft :>

I never knew Chunsoft worked on the PMD games! That's wild.

yeah, i think i can try to do that, sometime :>
    i ''think'' i can use krita to do that...

No real rush, you don't even really need a map to make a successful comic, it can just sometimes help to know 'sort of' where things are in your world.
    It's really meant as more of a dev tool.
    I'm not sure what krita is, some kind of drawing/editing software?

fun fact about Lot the mew (me) - I became a Mew on 15 ‎March ‎2023, which was kinda a while ago, but still recent, which also is accounted for, in the comic 🤗

Neat-o!

By the way, when you get done writing and drawing your comic, will you let me read it?

Years
    I never knew Chunsoft worked on the PMD games! That's wild.

No real rush, you don't even really need a map to make a successful comic, it can just sometimes help to know 'sort of' where things are in your world.
    It's really meant as more of a dev tool.
    I'm not sure what krita is, some kind of drawing/editing software?

that's right :>

Neat-o!

By the way, when you get done writing and drawing your comic, will you let me read it?

sure :>

that's the thing... i'm not sure if I even ''know'' how to write a comic, either 😱😢

so, what's next, i wonder? 😯

Last edited:

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years

Cool.

that's the thing... i'm not sure if even ''know'' how to write a comic, either 😱😢

Then that makes two of us... But I believe that you'll find a way!
    Edit: And I'll try to help as best I can, as long as you want me to.
    so, what's next, i wonder? 😯

Well, what are the names of the other Mews that live in Mew Village? Right now I just have them marked as name TBD...

Years

Then that makes two of us... But I believe that you'll find a way!
    Edit: And I'll try to help as best I can, as long as you want me to.

thankyou :3

Well, what are the names of the other Mews that live in Mew Village? Right now I just have them marked as name TBD...

their names are: nuit
    ( https://www.deviantart.com/akarifan25/art/Nuit-the-male-mew-955408152 )
    since he's hard to find, i assume he's shy & timid (in blue/red rescue team - rescue team DX)*no moves confirmed yet*

kiri
    (https://www.deviantart.com/akarifan25/art/kiri-the-female-mew-955410481)
    the one who turned me into a mew 😑
    for a long time, she was a pikachu named ''kiria'' *from super mystery dungeon* - moves: psychic, pound, barrier, mega punch

mist
    ( https://www.deviantart.com/akarifan25/art/Mist-the-male-mew-955413848 )
    from explorers of time/darkness/sky *not played those missions with him in, to know what moves he knows

and mirage (my other mew oc)
    moves: Life Dew, Disarming Voice, Psychic, Helping Hand, Calm Mind ( https://www.deviantart.com/akarifan25/art/My-Mew-oc-Mirage-953176776 )

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    Cool, got their names down for reference later.

Next would probably be, do they all live in Mew village with your Mew.
    Are there any other Pokemon that live in Mew Village?

Years
    Last edited:

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    speaking in my Mew mind - ''No, Not that i know off, i think'' 😯

it's like the enone the pikachu's home in a village*full of pikachu and maybe a raichu and pichu* in Zander-The-Artist 's comic - https://www.deviantart.com/zander-the-artist... but my one is Just mews :>

No other Pokemon but Mews, got it.
    Can other Pokemon find your village if they are looking for it, or is it hidden somehow?

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    well... if xander in hope in friends chapter 0, helped enone home,

then i think other pokemon can find the mew village... or they maybe stumble upon it... i mean, i'm sure other pokemon know about it....

So there's no psychic wall of protection around it then, got it.

Are there (as of now) any other towns or villages in your comic world besides Heartcrest and Mew Village?

Back