• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lot's WiP comic and general talk

Years
  • I guess it depends on if you met your other self before while she/you was human. Because if not, then I would probably say both of you haha. If you two did meet before though, then yeah, it would be just how you have it now.
    yeah, we've never met each other before the Red rescue/dx+scarlet pmd :o *despite that drawing of my human-sona with lot on her head :> *
    :woop:
    That was a typo of "Woah" haha. 😅
    oh...
    ok ^^

do you like the drawing, by the way? :D

Last edited:
    Years
  • I guess it depends on if you met your other self before while she/you was human. Because if not, then I would probably say both of you haha. If you two did meet before though, then yeah, it would be just how you have it now.

Cool! ^^

That was a typo of "Woah" haha. 😅

i drew this yesterday :D

abi the vulpix sized absol... she's always that size :3
    baby absol.png
    she's gonna be on my 2nd playthrough of ultra sun when i get another copy eventually :3

Last edited:
    Years
  • Really cool! It's neat to see where you got your ideas from! ^^
    i made a brand new professor for the potle region.... :D
    professor rosie
    riolu_and_i_by_pulsian_bases_d6sywj6.........png i had to find a picture of her socks & shoes, cause currently, rosie, my cabbage patch kid doll, she's not wearing any... nor does she own any :o
    https://www.deviantart.com/akarifan25/art/the-potle-region-professor-professor-rosie-1024441004

i had to redesign my old professor for that region after all :3

i think she came out so good! :D

Attachments

• Lot's WiP comic and general talk
      riolu_and_i_by_pulsian_bases_d6sywj6.......png
      139.7 KB · Views: 0
    Last edited:

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • yeah, we've never met each other before the Red rescue/dx+scarlet pmd :o *despite that drawing of my human-sona with lot on her head :> *

do you like the drawing, by the way? :D

That's like a 'what if' drawing haha! And I did like it a 'lot'! Get it? :p

i drew this yesterday :D

abi the vulpix sized absol... she's always that size :3
    View attachment 155539
    she's gonna be on my 2nd playthrough of ultra sun when i get another copy eventually :3

:love: She looks really cute! ^^

i made a brand new professor for the potle region.... :D
    professor rosie
    View attachment 155565 i had to find a picture of her socks & shoes, cause currently, rosie, my cabbage patch kid doll, she's not wearing any... nor does she own any :o
    https://www.deviantart.com/akarifan25/art/the-potle-region-professor-professor-rosie-1024441004

i had to redesign my old professor for that region after all :3

i think she came out so good! :D

I think so too! You did a great job especially with the arms and hands, those tend to be trick to get right, and you did!

Years
  • That's like a 'what if' drawing haha! And I did like it a 'lot'! Get it? :p
    ^^
    i get it :3

:love: She looks really cute! ^^
    she'll be joined by vipi the ekans sized seviper & sango the froakie sized zangoose :3

Spoiler: eventual ultra sun playthrough 2

I think so too! You did a great job especially with the arms and hands, those tend to be trick to get right, and you did!
    :D

actually, i used a base for her 😅
    i just did her hair, clothes, socks & shoes :3

also... i made a new potle pokemon yesterday :D

Normal-electric Type - Fleiwi
    evolves into Peomaki at level 22
    https://www.deviantart.com/akarifan25/art/Normal-electric-Type-Plush-Sheep-Fleiwi-1024524145

Electric Type - Peomaki
    https://www.deviantart.com/akarifan25/art/Electric-Type-Plush-Sheep-Peomaki-1024524221

i got rid of atubiri & used it's pokedex entry for peomaki instead :3

i have another sheep plush, but i may use her for a shiny for either of these two :love:

Last edited:
    Years
  • That's like a 'what if' drawing haha! And I did like it a 'lot'! Get it? :p
    i thought of something... what if for the last Red rescue team/dx/scarlet pmd... i don't get taken to the RR/DX world & get turned into a pikachu... but for the eos pmd where I (charlotte) gets taken to the eos pmd world with Na.... but instead of a pikachu, i'm a espurr... *the one i wanted to be, but decided to stick with pikachu*

eos pmd *with use of skytemple*
    lot, looking at espurr ''charlotte''.....jpg
    then I (charlotte human-sona espurr) go to look into a body of water to check....

there's these sprites for espurr in here after all :3 https://sprites.pmdcollab.org/#/0677?form=0

i've never been a espurr at all in pmd :o

Last edited:

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    she'll be joined by vipi the ekans sized seviper & sango the froakie sized zangoose :3

Spoiler: eventual ultra sun playthrough 2

That's a nice team you've got! Lots of Poison on it though, so be careful around Ground Types! ^^

actually, i used a base for her 😅
    i just did her hair, clothes, socks & shoes :3

Ah, that makes sense. You still did a good job with her looks though!

also... i made a new potle pokemon yesterday :D

Normal-electric Type - Fleiwi
    evolves into Peomaki at level 22
    https://www.deviantart.com/akarifan25/art/Normal-electric-Type-Plush-Sheep-Fleiwi-1024524145

Electric Type - Peomaki
    https://www.deviantart.com/akarifan25/art/Electric-Type-Plush-Sheep-Peomaki-1024524221

There two look kinda familiar, have you done any other sheep Pokemon that looked similar?
    And they look nice regardless.
    i got rid of atubiri & used it's pokedex entry for peomaki instead :3
    i have another sheep plush, but i may use her for a shiny for either of these two :love:

Good use of an old Dex entry!
    And looking forward to seeing what you decide to do with that other plush of yours!

i thought of something... what if for the last Red rescue team/dx/scarlet pmd... i don't get taken to the RR/DX world & get turned into a pikachu... but for the eos pmd where I (charlotte) gets taken to the eos pmd world with Na.... but instead of a pikachu, i'm a espurr... *the one i wanted to be, but decided to stick with pikachu*

eos pmd *with use of skytemple*
    View attachment 155624
    there's these sprites for espurr in here after all :3 https://sprites.pmdcollab.org/#/0677?form=0

i've never been a espurr at all in pmd :o

You can do that, certainly. It might require you to draw more 'Lot the Espurr' pictures though, so as long as you're fine with that, I'd say go for it. ^^

Years
  • That's a nice team you've got! Lots of Poison on it though, so be careful around Ground Types! ^^
    i'm sure it'll be fine :3
    i'll have drampa's blizzard & grass knot, after all :D
    Ah, that makes sense. You still did a good job with her looks though!
    :3
    There two look kinda familiar, have you done any other sheep Pokemon that looked similar?
    yeah, i did latsuji
    https://www.deviantart.com/akarifan25/art/latsuji-931379235
    & it's evo, flosseep
    https://www.deviantart.com/akarifan25/art/evo-of-latsuji-flosseep-938152123

it's fine, though :3
    And they look nice regardless.

Good use of an old Dex entry!
    And looking forward to seeing what you decide to do with that other plush of yours!
    You can do that, certainly. It might require you to draw more 'Lot the Espurr' pictures though, so as long as you're fine with that, I'd say go for it. ^^
    yeah, i think i'm fine with doing that :D rather then ''lot the espurr'' , it's ''charlotte the espurr'' since this ones my human-sona :3 ''lot'' is specifically for my pika-sona 3

Honestly speaking, i don't know know what i'm gonna do if the bad team takes my precious item that i hold dear to me 😯

did you like the drawing, i wonder? :3

but if i ever do decide to change my poke-sona to espurr, i'll be ready... i can walk on two legs... as strange as that sounds for a cat... but it's pokemon 😅

one problem with becoming a espurr, though... i have no apposable thumbs 😅

Last edited:
    Years
  • You can do that, certainly. It might require you to draw more 'Lot the Espurr' pictures though, so as long as you're fine with that, I'd say go for it. ^^
    actually, i just decided... forget it... i'm sticking with my pika-sona, lot, after all, so i can do both RR/dx/scarlet pmd after all & after that, the eos pmd :D

cause, i'll say it again.... i love having a pika-sona! :love:

i was being wishy-washy about which one i wanted to be, i think :hattremhuh:

Last edited:

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • i'm sure it'll be fine :3
    i'll have drampa's blizzard & grass knot, after all :D

Yeah, that's true. ^^

Oh, for sure. I just thought I remembered another one you made was all. :p

yeah, i think i'm fine with doing that :D rather then ''lot the espurr'' , it's ''charlotte the espurr'' since this ones my human-sona :3 ''lot'' is specifically for my pika-sona 3

Honestly speaking, i don't know know what i'm gonna do if the bad team takes my precious item that i hold dear to me 😯

did you like the drawing, i wonder? :3

but if i ever do decide to change my poke-sona to espurr, i'll be ready... i can walk on two legs... as strange as that sounds for a cat... but it's pokemon 😅

actually, i just decided... forget it... i'm sticking with my pika-sona, lot, after all, so i can do both RR/dx/scarlet pmd after all & after that, the eos pmd :D

cause, i'll say it again.... i love having a pika-sona! :love:

i was being wishy-washy about which one i wanted to be, i think :hattremhuh:

Is this also true for your non-Pikasona as well, or will she still become an Espurr?

And yes, I did indeed like the drawing! ^^

Years
  • Yeah, that's true. ^^
    Oh, for sure. I just thought I remembered another one you made was all. :p
    that's ok :3
    & yeah, i did draw those as well :>

do you like latsuji & flosseep, i wonder?
    Is this also true for your non-Pikasona as well, or will she still become an Espurr?
    yeah, i think she'll stay a pika as well for only those two pmds :3

let me show you the expressions chart i edited for her (me) as a espurr that i did yesterday anyway :3
    Spoiler: espurr expressions

i must say, one of my favourite is the bed one :D
    but the dizzy one really reminds me of when i was practicing one of W's songs, Robo Kiss & i got so dizzy from spinning, which was one of the moves, i had to stop for a little bit ... the room was spinning 😅
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/W_(duo)#Filmography

but, again, if i ever did decide to change my poke-sona to espurr, i'll be ready... i can walk on two legs... as strange as that sounds for a cat... but it's pokemon 😅

& i myself will most likely want to get my hands on a real everstone charm/necklace to wear myself :o 😅

even if mew wanted to take her (me) along, she (I) wouldn't be able to, as there's no rescue team pmd editer around... so there'd be no way for her (me) to turn into a espurr... so she'd (I'd) stay behind, anyway, until eos :3
    unless my partner, totodile on her own, just appeared without any explanation, other then the explanation of mew :hattremhuh:

Last edited:
    Years
  • Is this also true for your non-Pikasona as well, or will she still become an Espurr?

now that i'm staying as a pikachu, i think... i think, mind you :3 i think i'm finding myself wanting to learn how to ... maybe, crochete my lucky ribbon 😯
    but i've never crocheted before, so i'm clueless if i do decide to do it :hattremhuh: :huh:

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • do you like latsuji & flosseep, i wonder?

Indeed I did. ^^

let me show you the expressions chart i edited for her (me) as a espurr that i did yesterday anyway :3
    Spoiler: espurr expressions

i must say, one of my favourite is the bed one :D
    but the dizzy one really reminds me of when i was practicing one of W's songs, Robo Kiss & i got so dizzy from spinning, which was one of the moves, i had to stop for a little bit ... the room was spinning 😅

You did a really good job on those! My favorite one is your third 'Embarrassed' reaction, because I think the whole 'hand behind your head' thing is cute looking.
    Oh, and this was apparently you while singing that song haha. XD

but, again, if i ever did decide to change my poke-sona to espurr, i'll be ready... i can walk on two legs... as strange as that sounds for a cat... but it's pokemon 😅

& i myself will most likely want to get my hands on a real everstone charm/necklace to wear myself :o 😅

Someone might sell an everstone looking necklace online, though I've never looked for such a thing, so I can't say for sure.

even if mew wanted to take her (me) along, she (I) wouldn't be able to, as there's no rescue team pmd editer around... so there'd be no way for her (me) to turn into a espurr... so she'd (I'd) stay behind, anyway, until eos :3
    unless my partner, totodile on his own, just appeared without any explanation, other then the explanation of mew :hattremhuh:

I think the idea of you meeting yourself in the PMD world is more interesting than the idea of her(you) being an Espurr honestly.

now that i'm staying as a pikachu, i think... i think, mind you :3 i think i'm finding myself wanting to learn how to ... maybe, crochete my lucky ribbon 😯
    but i've never crocheted before, so i'm clueless if i do decide to do it :hattremhuh: :huh:

I don't know anything about crocheting sadly, but you might be able to find some tutorials online that might help you learn.

Years
  • Indeed I did. ^^
    You did a really good job on those! My favorite one is your third 'Embarrassed' reaction, because I think the whole 'hand behind your head' thing is cute looking.
    Oh, and this was apparently you while singing that song haha. XD

haha, it really felt like that that day :huh: i think i remember i stumbled onto the clothes that were on top of the dryer, the room was spinning so much :o

the spinning part was only one part of the song :3 from 2:29 to 2:46
    Someone might sell an everstone looking necklace online, though I've never looked for such a thing, so I can't say for sure.
    :3
    I think the idea of you meeting yourself in the PMD world is more interesting than the idea of her(you) being an Espurr honestly.

if i did change to being a espurr, though, my espurr-sona's home would be in the eos pmd world :>
    I don't know anything about crocheting sadly, but you might be able to find some tutorials online that might help you learn.
    that's ok, neither do i :o

& yeah, maybe :3

edit at 9:12 pm: i found these on the hobbycraft website :3
    but i wonder if the purple is the right purple :hattremhuh:
    my pikachu-sona, lot.. with lucky ribbon....png

Last edited:

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • haha, it really felt like that that day :huh: i think i remember i stumbled onto the clothes that were on top of the dryer, the room was spinning so much :o

I'm just glad you didn't get hurt tripping into something like a table while you were dizzy.

if i did change to being a espurr, though, my espurr-sona's home would be in the eos pmd world :>

That's 'Explorers of Sky' right? Do you like that game a lot?

edit at 9:12 pm: i found these on the hobbycraft website :3
    but i wonder if the purple is the right purple :hattremhuh:
    View attachment 155759

Hmm, maybe? Your ribbon looks a bit more magenta than that thread does though.

Years
  • I'm just glad you didn't get hurt tripping into something like a table while you were dizzy.
    That's 'Explorers of Sky' right? Do you like that game a lot?
    yeah, it's pretty good :D
    if it wasn't for chatot yelling at the player & partner sometimes :cautious:

other then that, it's pretty good :love:
    Hmm, maybe? Your ribbon looks a bit more magenta than that thread does though.
    hmmm... i just took another look....
    like this, i wonder https://www.hobbycraft.co.uk/womens-institute-magenta-premium-acrylic-yarn-100g/5930421031.html :hattremhuh:

Last edited:

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • yeah, it's pretty good :D
    if it wasn't for chatot yelling at the player & partner sometimes :cautious:

other then that, it's pretty good :love:

Cool! I'm surprised I was able to remember the name of it to be honest. :p

Yeah, that one seems pretty close.

speaking of pokemon, did you see the new pokemon presents? :D :love:

Yeah, I did. The only thing that caught my attention though was the new Legends game.

Years
  • Cool! I'm surprised I was able to remember the name of it to be honest. :p

i edited/drew these yesterday for espurr :3

Spoiler:

Yeah, that one seems pretty close.
    great!:love:
    Yeah, I did. The only thing that caught my attention though was the new Legends game.
    i know, me too :D

since it's next year, i have time to enjoy the teal mask & indigo disk after legands arceus, which i think i'll be done with pretty soon :3

Last edited:

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • i edited/drew these yesterday for espurr :3

Spoiler:

I absolutely love the way all the colors work on the rest of your family's drawings! Something about the way they look as Meowstics just works really well with the colors!
    And how is that toe problem going? You haven't mentioned it in a while, so I was wondering if you had it treated.

i know, me too :D

since it's next year, i have time to enjoy the teal mask & indigo disk after legands arceus, which i think i'll be done with pretty soon :3

I'm also glad that it's next year. I have a lot of games I still have yet to go through including the original Legends game, so knowing I actually have time to do them makes me more excited for the chance to play it right when it comes out!

Back