• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lot's WiP comic and general talk

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
Years
  • yeah, it does :3
    she's got her thunderbolt :> also, her flash move :o

but he's a fossil pokemon, so i'm not sure how that would come into account & his reasoning :I

She could always give him a little zap just to make her point. :p

i wonder how the other team members feel about him? i think they would be feeling a little scared of him after he evolves? :hattremhuh:

I mean, maybe? He kinda looks like a different form of Scyther, so if they wouldn't normally be afraid of one of those, then maybe they wouldn't fear him as much. Though probably a bit at first, until they get used to him anyway.

yeah, that's true :D
    i think i like being a pika, to be honest :love: :woop:

not to boast, but i think i've perfected my pika-sona design :D

Nothing wrong with being proud of your hard work! And yeah, you do draw your Pika-self really well!

but i'm not a ''giving a piece of my mind'' type, normally, maybe

Hahaha! XD I'm not normally that way either, but I've had my moments. :p

but, then.... i have my original idea of red rescue/dx pmd :3
    but with my partner, fera the totodile

i think i'll stick with this one :3
    View attachment 155362
    na is my pokemon that i'd hatch in paldea itself... i'd catch pyra in paldea itself too :3

Cool!

Years
  • She could always give him a little zap just to make her point. :p
    that's true... i think she would, as well ^^
    I mean, maybe? He kinda looks like a different form of Scyther, so if they wouldn't normally be afraid of one of those, then maybe they wouldn't fear him as much. Though probably a bit at first, until they get used to him anyway.
    *nods*
    Nothing wrong with being proud of your hard work! And yeah, you do draw your Pika-self really well!
    Hahaha! XD I'm not normally that way either, but I've had my moments. :p
    :woop:
    :3

i've updated it a bit to have my human-sona's pika-self in the pmd rrt/dx world, just like i said last time that i wanted to, if you remember :D

team cute (rescue team dx) (in paldea)......2.0.jpg

i think fera is a little bit mad at mew for sending her & me elsewhere.... ''why'd you do that, mew?!'' i think she's thinking....

i think i'm gonna stick with my original choice of this :D

& i love my little baby na 🥰🥰 i think she doesn't like to see other pokemon fighting with one another.... outside of battle :o

fun fact: she can run & walk like normal wild meowth :>... never mind how they walk in game

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hahaha! XD I'm not normally that way either, but I've had my moments. :p

Cool!
    ah!

i think i got a idea...

what if i did explorers of sky with my human-sona, as a pika... of course, that's after the rrt/dx one... that way, i get to give chatot a piece of my mind through that :coolrim: :coolrim: & i can have my phanpy as my partner, too :D & i can, maybe also use skytemple, too for it :3
    https://skytemple.org/ alot of people use it :3

i'm gonna make the team for that :D but my main pika, lot will always live in red rescue team :3

edit at 8:03 pm: i made it :D

team pal (explorers of sky) 2.0...jpg
    i know that we'll keep our memories... 😯:coolrim:

that's the beauty of using skytemple... you can do what you want :D

*yeah, in the pmd games, you get your memories erased upon arrival*

i say that na wants to stay at my side at all times... but what if there comes anytime that she won't be able to & has to stay at the guild... :hattremhuh:
    she'd probably try to follow us... follow me 😯

Last edited:

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • i've updated it a bit to have my human-sona's pika-self in the pmd rrt/dx world, just like i said last time that i wanted to, if you remember :D

View attachment 155366

i think fera is a little bit mad at mew for sending her & me elsewhere.... ''why'd you do that, mew?!'' i think she's thinking....

i think i'm gonna stick with my original choice of this :D

& i love my little baby na 🥰🥰 i think she doesn't like to see other pokemon fighting with one another.... outside of battle :o

fun fact: she can run & walk like normal wild meowth :>... never mind how they walk in game

Having this be your Pika-sona's 'home game' while still getting to travel to other places for adventure is a nice idea indeed.

ah!

i think i got a idea...

what if i did explorers of sky with my human-sona, as a pika... of course, that's after the rrt/dx one... that way, i get give chatot a piece of my mind through that :coolrim: :coolrim: & i can have my phanpy as my partner, too :D & i can, maybe also use skytemple, too for it :3
    https://skytemple.org/ alot of people use it :3

Neat! Who says you can't do both, eh? :p

i'm gonna make the team for that :D but my main pika, lot will always live in red rescue team :3

edit at 8:03 pm: i made it :D

View attachment 155384
    i know that we'll keep our memories... 😯:coolrim:

that's the beauty of using skytemple... you can do what you want :D

*yeah, in the pmd games, you get your memories erased upon arrival*

i say that na wants to stay at my side at all times... but what if there comes anytime that she won't be able to & has to stay at the guild... :hattremhuh:
    she'd probably try to follow us... follow me 😯

Na sounds pretty attached to you haha. Maybe if you help her find a friend at the guild she'll have a reason to stay there?

i just had a thought concerning my let's go pikachu pmd...

View attachment 155388
    can you transfer mew from bdsp into let's go, do you know? :hattremhuh:

i just don't want to mess up when it comes time for it ...😯
    the team has three mews :D

I, honestly don't know, but I don't think so. Let's Go always sort of struck me as a one-way game.

Years
  • Having this be your Pika-sona's 'home game' while still getting to travel to other places for adventure is a nice idea indeed.
    :love::coolrim::woop:

Neat! Who says you can't do both, eh? :p
    yeah :D
    Na sounds pretty attached to you haha.
    yeah, she is :love: she hatched in the previous one & first thing she saw was me, i think :D
    Maybe if you help her find a friend at the guild she'll have a reason to stay there?
    hmmm.... maybe there's someone....
    maybe by that time, she'll have made friends with & become comfortable around tsuki... that's a maybe :>

but who says they'll stay at the guild & not the sharpedo bluff? we'll see :3
    I, honestly don't know, but I don't think so. Let's Go always sort of struck me as a one-way game.

well, that wrecks my mew plans >.< other then buying three brand new pokeball plus's

who am i gonna put in the team in place of them, now? :cautious: *sigh* i'll look through the previous timelines & see...

edit at 11:36 pm: i made it... or rather, edited it :D

Spoiler:

i added in keo the vulpix - ninetales & she's now vul's sister *from the old timeline 3 eos pmd*

kalaai the cubone *from the old timeline 3 rrt pmd*

& pia the spearow *from the litleo pmd* he's now fearow's little brother

i'll miss the mews... but i guess it can't be helped :cautious:

Last edited:
    Years
  • I did see it, but your family photo is much bigger than a single Pokemon card image. Some adaptations might be necessary to make it look nice.
    probably a spoiler... but i made a few new characters for my buttermilk comic... based on a couple of my old temperary pokesonas that i was gonna be, but never were, as regular animals :3

Spoiler:

i think chacha is the cutest :D

Years
  • I, honestly don't know, but I don't think so. Let's Go always sort of struck me as a one-way game.
    i changed bagon in y pmd... i put tyrunt in :3
    kalos - y pmd playthrough...png

edit at 5:15 pm: also, i drew/edited this today :D it's to do with the eos pmd

my human-sona, charlotte, as a pika, sleeping with na the meowth
    my human sona, charlotte, as a pika, sleeping with na the meowth...png ''i'll protect you, na''
    i think she somehow managed to bring her pillow with her & it shrank upon arrival of the pmd world :o
    i wonder how other pokemon living there will react upon seeing such a thing, being not a thing from their world.... :o

Last edited:
    Years
  • Cool! Though I've seen at least some of those already. I'm looking forward to seeing the rest! ^^
    i've done a few :D

Spoiler: my plush inspo

i'm gonna do more some other time :3

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • yeah, she is :love: she hatched in the previous one & first thing she saw was me, i think :D

That's really sweet. ^^

well, that wrecks my mew plans >.< other then buying three brand new pokeball plus's

Yikes! That doesn't really seem worth it at all. 0_0

who am i gonna put in the team in place of them, now? :cautious: *sigh* i'll look through the previous timelines & see...

edit at 11:36 pm: i made it... or rather, edited it :D

i added in keo the vulpix - ninetales & she's now vul's sister *from the old timeline 3 eos pmd*

kalaai the cubone *from the old timeline 3 rrt pmd*

& pia the spearow *from the litleo pmd* he's now fearow's little brother

Those Pokemon should do fine.

i'll miss the mews... but i guess it can't be helped :cautious:

Yeah, especially with how much getting them would cost...

probably a spoiler... but i made a few new characters for my buttermilk comic... based on a couple of my old temperary pokesonas that i was gonna be, but never were, as regular animals :3

i think chacha is the cutest :D

I agree! Chacha is very cute indeed! ^^

i changed bagon in y pmd... i put tyrunt in :3
    View attachment 155428

Tyrunt is an awesome Pokemon, one of my favorites, so it's cool to see one included!

edit at 5:15 pm: also, i drew/edited this today :D it's to do with the eos pmd

my human-sona, charlotte, as a pika, sleeping with na the meowth
    View attachment 155430 ''i'll protect you, na''
    i think she somehow managed to bring her pillow with her & it shrank upon arrival of the pmd world :o
    i wonder how other pokemon living there will react upon seeing such a thing, being not a thing from their world.... :o

So that's not your Pika-sona, but rather your human self, also turned into a Pikachu, sleeping next to Na? 😵 I'm now confused haha, but the drawing is cute.

Really cool! It's neat to see where you got your ideas from! ^^

Years
  • That's really sweet. ^^
    yeah ^^
    Yikes! That doesn't really seem worth it at all. 0_0
    *nods*
    Those Pokemon should do fine.
    :D
    Yeah, especially with how much getting them would cost...
    :>
    i still have the mew that's gonna be in the shining pearl pmd, though :3
    I agree! Chacha is very cute indeed! ^^
    :love:
    Tyrunt is an awesome Pokemon, one of my favorites, so it's cool to see one included!
    So that's not your Pika-sona, but rather your human self, also turned into a Pikachu, sleeping next to Na? 😵 I'm now confused haha,
    in the previous one to that one, which is red rescue team/dx/scarlet, do you remember back when i said that my human-sona, charlotte gets sucked in after their adventure in scarlet paldea/kitakami? na doesn't get sucked in with my human-sona in that one.... *from #1,481 to #1,491 ..... back then it wasn't edited to what it is now in a few posts up *

so na goes with me/her in this one, the explorers of sky one :3

hope that makes things less confusing now :D

also, my human-sona's pika-form is a lighter yellow then my pika-sona :3
    but the drawing is cute.

:love: ^^

Really cool! It's neat to see where you got your ideas from! ^^

Last edited:
    Years
  • I agree! Chacha is very cute indeed! ^^
    i think i like how the progress has come out :D there is path!! :love:

i think just a few more flowers & this family photo will be done :3
    juniper and her children, summer, buttermilk, bean and coconut's family photo...3.0...png
    by the way.... they aren't on a hill.... serene lake is just behind them :>

edit at 7:35 pm: probably a spoiler, but i have a new character that'll appear every now & then.... someone who's good friends with buttermilk *wink, wink*

Spoiler: a certain new character

Attachments

• Lot's WiP comic and general talk
      juniper and her children, summer, buttermilk, bean and coconut's family photo...3.0.png
      616.6 KB · Views: 0
    Last edited:
    Years
  • It does seem like a waste not to include that in the list, I agree. I checked the page and WOW there was a lot of stuff listed! Waaay too much for me to read all the way through, but I did read the plot details of each one! You did soooo much work on them!

i think i've decided that i am gonna add them in after all :3

i think i'm gonna have ami become hika's mum & have her evolve into that espeon instead of flareon... i'll put flareon else where in hika's adventure... & have hika's dad be riki the pikachu/raichu, instead of shine the watchog... & i'll put shine the watchog somewhere else in hika's adventure :> & i'll redesign that hika's family drawing sometime :3

PMD timeline - mysteries of the universe... 2.0.1.1.png

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • i still have the mew that's gonna be in the shining pearl pmd, though :3

That's good at least. ^^

in the previous one to that one, which is red rescue team/dx/scarlet, do you remember back when i said that my human-sona, charlotte gets sucked in after their adventure in scarlet paldea/kitakami? na doesn't get sucked in with my human-sona in that one.... *from #1,481 to #1,491 ..... back then it wasn't edited to what it is now in a few posts up *

so na goes with me/her in this one, the explorers of sky one :3

hope that makes things less confusing now :D

also, my human-sona's pika-form is a lighter yellow then my pika-sona :3

So there are 2 different "Lot the Pikachu's then. That makes sense, yeah. Now you just need them in a drawing together hahaha! :p

i think how the progress has come out :D there is path!! :love:

i think just a few more flowers & this family photo will be done :3
    View attachment 155446

It looks so nice now! You've really come a long way with it!

by the way.... they aren't on a hill.... serene lake is just behind them :>

It certainly looks like they are from the perspective of the lake in the photo though. Like the lake is folded upward so it can be seen, rather than flat across the ground like it would be if they were right in front of it. I'm not saying that they 'are' on one, just that it 'looks like they are'.

edit at 7:35 pm: probably a spoiler, but i have a new character that'll appear every now & then.... someone who's good friends with buttermilk *wink, wink*

Spoiler: a certain new character

Cool! Having you as an occasional character will be neat!

i think i've decided that i am gonna add them in after all :3

i think i'm gonna have ami become hika's mum & have her evolve into that espeon instead of flareon... i'll put flareon else where in hika's adventure... & have hika's dad be riki the pikachu/raichu, instead of shine the watchog... & i'll put shine the watchog somewhere else in hika's adventure :> & i'll redesign that hika's family drawing sometime :3

View attachment 155457

What's with the picture of one of the dropped timelines? Are you going to do something with it after all? Oh, no wait I get it. This is 'Lot the Pikachu's' timeline. Not one of the other PMD ones you put on hold.

Years
  • That's good at least. ^^
    :3
    So there are 2 different "Lot the Pikachu's then. That makes sense, yeah. Now you just need them in a drawing together hahaha! :p
    yeah :3 but i think my human-sona's temperery pika-form name will still be ''charlotte'' :>

we'll be together for a while in the red rescue team / dx+scarlet one as i said that my human-sona, charlotte gets sucked into the pmd world with me & fera after they're done with their paldea adventure :3

but after the explorers of sky pmd where she gets brought into the eos pmd world with Na, she'll go home & she won't take that form anymore, i think.... so that form's only temperery for those two pmds

& yeah, i may draw us together sometime :>
    It looks so nice now! You've really come a long way with it!
    It certainly looks like they are from the perspective of the lake in the photo though. Like the lake is folded upward so it can be seen, rather than flat across the ground like it would be if they were right in front of it. I'm not saying that they 'are' on one, just that it 'looks like they are'.
    Cool! Having you as an occasional character will be neat!
    i guess you figured it out ^^
    cause i put my pika-sona there next to lettie:woop:
    What's with the picture of one of the dropped timelines? Are you going to do something with it after all? Oh, no wait I get it. This is 'Lot the Pikachu's' timeline. Not one of the other PMD ones you put on hold.
    yeah, that's right, it is lot the pikachu's pmd timeline :3

edit at 4:16 pm: i made that lot & charlotte the pikachu drawing :D
    Lot's WiP comic and general talk

Attachments

• Lot's WiP comic and general talk
      lot, looking at pikachu ''charlotte''.jpg
      254.8 KB · Views: 0
    Last edited:
    Years
  • What's with the picture of one of the dropped timelines? Are you going to do something with it after all? Oh, no wait I get it. This is 'Lot the Pikachu's' timeline. Not one of the other PMD ones you put on hold.
    speaking of which... do you remember these guys? :3

Spoiler: bad team - team members

cause i'm thinking about putting them in the charlotte-pika eos pmd as the bad guy team :3

Years
  • What's with the picture of one of the dropped timelines? Are you going to do something with it after all? Oh, no wait I get it. This is 'Lot the Pikachu's' timeline. Not one of the other PMD ones you put on hold.
    actually... i don't think i will do the ami & riki pmd after all ....
    for two reasons: it's way too long.... & my love is bigger for hika the eevee, i think... i love her so much! :love: :love: ... so her dad, shine the watchog stays & i don't have to edit their family drawing :3

Spoiler: final decision for the lot the pikachu pmd timeline

Last edited:

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • yeah :3 but i think my human-sona's temperery pika-form name will still be ''charlotte'' :>

we'll be together for a while in the red rescue team / dx+scarlet one as i said that my human-sona, charlotte gets sucked into the pmd world with me & fera after they're done with their paldea adventure :3

but after the explorers of sky pmd where she gets brought into the eos pmd world with Na, she'll go home & she won't take that form anymore, i think.... so that form's only temperery for those two pmds

& yeah, i may draw us together sometime :>

That would probably be pretty weird, getting to actually go on an adventure with an alternate version of yourself.

i guess you figured it out ^^
    cause i put my pika-sona there next to lettie:woop:

I figured it out because Lettie had both a version of your name, and your Pikasona's colors actually. ^^

edit at 4:16 pm: i made that lot & charlotte the pikachu drawing :D
    View attachment 155478

I feel like it would be more like 'who! you look just like me!' hahaha :p Not everyday you literally meet yourself.

speaking of which... do you remember these guys? :3

Spoiler: bad team - team members

cause i'm thinking about putting them in the charlotte-pika eos pmd as the bad guy team :3

I do indeed reember them. It'll be neat to see them finally get a spot in one of your stories!

actually... i don't think i will do the ami & riki pmd after all ....
    for two reasons: it's way too long.... & my love is bigger for hika the eevee, i thinki love her so much! :love: :love: ... so her dad, shine the watchog stays & i don't have to edit their family drawing :3

Spoiler: final decision for the lot the pikachu pmd timeline

Cool, so it's finally set then! :coolrim:

Years
  • That would probably be pretty weird, getting to actually go on an adventure with an alternate version of yourself.
    i guess so 😯

I figured it out because Lettie had both a version of your name, and your Pikasona's colors actually. ^^
    :D
    a little bit of the colours, yeah :3
    I feel like it would be more like 'who! you look just like me!' hahaha :p Not everyday you literally meet yourself.
    haha, i guess that's right... you're right 😯
    it probably would be that :o ^^
    wait, who is saying ''you look just like me!''? is it Lot? :hattremhuh: i'm thinking it is :3

then I (charlotte human-sona pika) goes to look into a body of water to check....

*i've never been a pika in pmd as the main character before... it's always been the partner that's been the pikachu, a couple of times.... my very first red rescue team team ''team cutetail'' with fluffy the eevee... the pikachu was named ''volty'' & was a boy :> & super mystery dungeon, with kiria the female pikachu who turned out to be the mew*

i'm gonna add that into the drawing! :coolrim: :coolrim:

also... what does I (Lot) mean by ''who! '' :hattremhuh: just wondering :>

lot, looking at pikachu ''charlotte''.....jpg
    I do indeed remember them. It'll be neat to see them finally get a spot in one of your stories!
    yeah :D

Cool, so it's finally set then! :coolrim:
    yeah, it is :D

Last edited:

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • haha, i guess that's right... you're right 😯
    it probably would be that :o ^^
    wait, who is saying ''you look just like me!''? is it Lot? :hattremhuh: i'm thinking it is :3

I guess it depends on if you met your other self before while she/you was human. Because if not, then I would probably say both of you haha. If you two did meet before though, then yeah, it would be just how you have it now.

then I (charlotte human-sona pika) goes to look into a body of water to check....

*i've never been a pika in pmd as the main character before... it's always been the partner that's been the pikachu, a couple of times.... my very first red rescue team team ''team cutetail'' with fluffy the eevee... the pikachu was named ''volty'' & was a boy :> & super mystery dungeon, with kiria the female pikachu who turned out to be the mew*
    i'm gonna add that into the drawing! :coolrim: :coolrim:

Cool! ^^

also... what does I (Lot) mean by ''who! '' :hattremhuh: just wondering :>

That was a typo of "Woah" haha. 😅

Back