• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lot's WiP comic and general talk

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
Years
i think it is..maybe? 😯 i just found on reddit that someone says that ''It has RPG elemets (random events, plots, battledome) as well as casual game elements (short flash games, customization).''

If it can be played online with others, I'd say it probably is one.

that's right : D

my kacheek, evelyn's pet Carmariller, mari, for example, she has never had a petpetpet... the petpetpet's are sort of like insects
mari - https://pinkpt.com/neodex/index.php?title=Carmariller
evelyn: https://pinkpt.com//neodex/index.php?title=Kacheek / https://www.deviantart.com/akarifan25/gallery/67997250/neopets

That's a lot of pets haha.
https://www.deviantart.com/akarifan25/gallery/67997250/neopets
:D tnt is just really behind on adding the replacement for the other stuff on neopets :3

i saw that on a couple of games that i've played today, that used flash has the flash expansion, ruffle now... that was apparently added in on 25th of june last year :D

edit at 11:26 pm: i just found out that ''
The following Flash features have already been converted to be Flash-free:
  • Advent Calendar animations (since 2017)
  • NC Archives Wheel (May 2019)
  • Customisation (May 2020, with site redesign beta)
  • Selection of Flash games (May 2020, with site redesign beta)
  • The Wheels (August 2021, with site redesign beta)
  • All world maps (since April and December 2022)
  • Old Flash games, via Ruffle (July 2023) *this one i've already found out previously :> *
Plus, much of Neopia was already Flash-free to begin with! Restocking, "PHP games" such as Food Club, NeoQuest and Scarab 21, the Money Tree, the Battledome, and many more features don't use Flash to begin with and are already future proof.''
https://www.jellyneo.net/?go=end_of_flash_support

Sounds like there's still a good amount of working features then! Do you have any idea what's still missing?
https://www.jellyneo.net/?go=end_of_flash_support
she's a pastal colour :3
she's adorable, isn't she :love:

Your drawing? Yes. The original look? 'Eh'.

i edited/drew this today :D
View attachment 156068
*in order of speech... from the 2nd line onwards: charlotte ''ummm... never mind ... what about you? i know about phanpys & you're adorable!! do you have a name?''
fen ''ummm.... thankyou... & my name is fen''

charlotte ''nice to meet you, fen''
fen: ''nice to meet you, charlotte'' ''by the way, who's that hiding behind you?''

charlotte ''oh... this is my friend, na... she was born from a egg''
fen: ''oh, really?''

charlotte ''that's right... come on, na, say hello...''

na ''...
.........''

fen ''...
she's not saying anything....''

charlotte ''yeah... she doesn't know where she is... do you, na?''

na *nods* ''i'm scared, charlotte~''

charlotte ''it's ok, na... i'm sorry, fen.... she's young & shy around new pokemon & new places as well''

fen ''... it's ok''

na ''w-where are we?''

Nice! That could easily be one of the starting conversations of that comic!

i decided not to have my human-sona get sent to the rrt/dx pmd world after all :>

i'll still do the eos pmd with her (me), though :D

this is how i think i imagine it to go when i meet fen, when i do it/make it:3

Okay then!

And yet another example of your drawing looking nicer to me than the original. Looks really cute Char!

Years
If it can be played online with others, I'd say it probably is one.
:woop:
That's a lot of pets haha.
i only have one kacheek & one Carmariller... so i only have two :3
Sounds like there's still a good amount of working features then! Do you have any idea what's still missing?
i think i'll have a look around on the site to see what's left to be converted... sometime :D

Your drawing? Yes. The original look? 'Eh'.
:love:
Nice! That could easily be one of the starting conversations of that comic!
yeah! :D
i think na was hiding behind my back the whole time 😯

i love how i made me first act with fen...
i mean, it's true... i love phanpy... they're adorable ^^

Okay then!
as such, i edited that one yesterday, for the rrt/dx team cute :3
team cute (rescue team dx) (in paldea)......2.0.....jpg
And yet another example of your drawing looking nicer to me than the original. Looks really cute Char!
thanks!:love:

also..... i updated ''galar - shield pmd - crown tundra playthrough'' parents of the kids :3

galar - shield pmd - crown tundra only playthrough - parents...png

Spoiler: & as a reminder, these are the kids :D... plus the evolved drifblim

Last edited:

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
Years
i only have one kacheek & one Carmariller... so i only have two :3

I meant that you have a pet character, who has a pet, who can have a pet haha. Not the amount of pets you have, but rather how many layers of pets you can go. :p

i think i'll have a look around on the site to see what's left to be converted... sometime :D

Cool.

yeah! :D
i think na was hiding behind my back the whole time 😯

Seems like something a shy Meowth would do haha!

i love how i made me first act with fen...
i mean, it's true... i love phanpy... they're adorable ^^

Indeed!

as such, i edited that one yesterday, for the rrt/dx team cute :3
View attachment 156085

Looks good!

also..... i updated ''galar - shield pmd - crown tundra playthrough'' parents of the kids :3

View attachment 156087

Spoiler: & as a reminder, these are the kids :D... plus the evolved drifblim

Nice! So are you going to replace Chidori's dad's character with a different parent for the playtrough since he won't be here?

Years
I meant that you have a pet character, who has a pet, who can have a pet haha. Not the amount of pets you have, but rather how many layers of pets you can go. :p
ah, i see :>

:3
:woop:i guess that's true :3
Looks good!
Nice! So are you going to replace Chidori's dad's character with a different parent for the playthrough since he won't be here?
maybe, yeah :D
maybe pashmi's dad, diggersby 😯

also... i made a new potle region pokemon yesterday : D
054 - dumpil.png
i used my old pokedex entry from my old pokemon, ashika https://www.deviantart.com/akarifan25/art/084-098-ashika-610817414 ... i made that pokedex entry myself, you know 😯
https://www.deviantart.com/akarifan25/art/Fairy-Type-Elephant-Plush-Pokemon-dumpil-1029392981

Last edited:
Years
also... ducub has a pokedex entry now :D

106 - ducub.png
i used my old pokedex entry for my old pokemon, koguma - https://www.deviantart.com/akarifan25/art/024-027-033-043-koguma-635384484

https://www.deviantart.com/akarifan25/art/Bear-Plush-Pokemon-ducub-995944489

also.... i'm so close to being able to play the teal mask & indigo disk :D just the rest of the unown, the rest of the spiritomb wisps, the weather trio, darkrai, enermorus & arceus & that's it :woop:

Last edited:
Years
also.... do you remember this drawing i did a while ago?
lot__with_____what_i_want____by_akarifan25_dg8j6r3-pre.jpg

well....
i found out on pokemon center usa website... they don't send to the uk... & they don't have it on the uk pokemon center.... so... ... i'm sunk :sadwick: ebay, too... there's one on ebay for 50, something pound, but they don't send to uk
:sadwick: i feel so deflated about it, so to speak....

but.... if i have to... i guess i'll choose the mantyke float on amazon :hattremhuh:

edit at 10:46 pm: therefore, i drew this today
lot, with ... what i want... 2.0.png

Last edited:

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
Years
maybe, yeah :D
maybe pashmi's dad, diggersby 😯

That's a good idea!

also... i made a new potle region pokemon yesterday : D
View attachment 156104
i used my old pokedex entry from my old pokemon, ashika https://www.deviantart.com/akarifan25/art/084-098-ashika-610817414 ... i made that pokedex entry myself, you know 😯
https://www.deviantart.com/akarifan25/art/Fairy-Type-Elephant-Plush-Pokemon-dumpil-1029392981

It looks nice! And really neat that you did its Dex entry yourself!

Cool! And I wonder what it will look like when it evolves...
https://www.deviantart.com/akarifan25/art/Bear-Plush-Pokemon-ducub-995944489
also.... i'm so close to being able to play the teal mask & indigo disk :D just the rest of the unown, the rest of the spiritomb wisps, the weather trio, darkrai, enermorus & arceus & that's it :woop:

I take it those are things you still have to do in Arceus? I've still not had a chance to play that one... 😅

also.... do you remember this drawing i did a while ago?
lot__with_____what_i_want____by_akarifan25_dg8j6r3-pre.jpg

I think so? It looks familiar at least.

well....
i found out on pokemon center usa website... they don't send to the uk... & they don't have it on the uk pokemon center.... so... ... i'm sunk :sadwick: ebay, too... there's one on ebay for 50, something pound, but they don't send to uk
:sadwick: i feel so deflated about it, so to speak....
but.... if i have to... i guess i'll choose the mantyke float on amazon :hattremhuh:

edit at 10:46 pm: therefore, i drew this today
View attachment 156140

Ah, I'm sorry... That sounds really annoying... But if it's any consolation, the Mantyke float looks comfy as well!

i drew this today :D

View attachment 156139
baby torkoal... he's the size of a wooper :love: & he's gonna be in one of my other casual alola playthroughs

Cool! I used a Torkoal in a playthrough I did of X many years ago! It's a good Pokemon!

Years
That's a good idea!
It looks nice! And really neat that you did its Dex entry yourself!
thanks! :woop:
i figured i'd use some of that pokedex entry for dumpil :>
Cool! And I wonder what it will look like when it evolves...
who knows :D
I take it those are things you still have to do in Arceus? I've still not had a chance to play that one... 😅
yeah, they are :3
I think so? It looks familiar at least.
yeah :3
Ah, I'm sorry... That sounds really annoying...
yeah :<
But if it's any consolation, the Mantyke float looks comfy as well!
yeah, it does:woop:

Cool! I used a Torkoal in a playthrough I did of X many years ago! It's a good Pokemon!
:D

Last edited:
Years
Hopefully that's all it was. ^^

And I'm glad!
i was glad too :>

aaand.... it went off for a 3rd time... mum looked it up on her phone... & found out that they said that it's a faulty underground cable.... & they're working to fix it... it's all around rayleigh & such....
but i hate it 😖 😖 😖

but it's back for now 😇
i'm not looking forward to it with it at all 😖😖😖😖😖😖
but for now, it's back 😇

Last edited:
Years
i just have the ones left over in albaster icelands & to battle arceus, then possibly tomorrow, i'm gonna go back to paldea for the dlcs :D

yay!!!! :love:i'm looking forward to it!:love:

edit at 9:46 pm: i've finished the wisps... now i'm going to battle arceus :D

edit at 10:49 pm: i've beat arceus.... now i'm gonna play teal mask tomorrow! :love: :love: i want all day to play ^^
i think i'll play a little of acnh now :D I haven't played in a long time :3 but first i think i'll check my pc boxes on paldea, cause since a bunch of timelines pmds have been dumped, i need to sort it out :>

Last edited:
Years
Hopefully that's all it was. ^^

And I'm glad!
i just turned around after sorting out the boxes on violet, just now...
& i saw a bunch of pokemon standing around me 😯 😇

look :o
432671560_1615501332525637_2664825236406457206_n.jpg

also... here's the screenshots from yesterday where i said that there was a hoppip standing behind me :3
431847145_1615501335858970_4585433817162423668_n.jpg432565328_1615501339192303_6120333306969905099_n.jpg

also... just now as i was walking towards my house, i saw there was a scatterbug in my bushes :o
do they like my yard or something? i think they do :3

432308266_1615502802525490_3895558341573880117_n.jpg

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
Years
aaand.... it went off for a 3rd time... mum looked it up on her phone... & found out that they said that it's a faulty underground cable.... & they're working to fix it... it's all around rayleigh & such....
but i hate it 😖 😖 😖

but it's back for now 😇
i'm not looking forward to it with it at all 😖😖😖😖😖😖
but for now, it's back 😇
a while ago, mum said that they said that they're done :D
i'm so glad :love:

I'm glad that they got the problem all fixed, I hate it when there's power issues...

i just have the ones left over in albaster icelands & to battle arceus, then possibly tomorrow, i'm gonna go back to paldea for the dlcs :D

yay!!!! :love:i'm looking forward to it!:love:

edit at 9:46 pm: i've finished the wisps... now i'm going to battle arceus :D

edit at 10:49 pm: i've beat arceus.... now i'm gonna play teal mask tomorrow! :love: :love: i want all day to play ^^
i think i'll play a little of acnh now :D I haven't played in a long time :3 but first i think i'll check my pc boxes on paldea, cause since a bunch of timelines pmds have been dumped, i need to sort it out :>

It's awesome you're done with Arceus! I hope you have a good time with the DLCs!

i just turned around after sorting out the boxes on violet, just now...
& i saw a bunch of pokemon standing around me 😯 😇

look :o
View attachment 156248

I wasn't even aware that Pokemon could spawn that close to your house in game. That's pretty neat!

also... here's the screenshots from yesterday where i said that there was a hoppip standing behind me :3
View attachment 156249View attachment 156250

It wanted to surprise you! Haha!

also... just now as i was walking towards my house, i saw there was a scatterbug in my bushes :o

do they like my yard or something? i think they do :3

View attachment 156251

It sure seems that way. :p

Years
I'm glad that they got the problem all fixed, I hate it when there's power issues...
yeah, me too :<
It's awesome you're done with Arceus! I hope you have a good time with the DLCs!
yeah! :love:
I wasn't even aware that Pokemon could spawn that close to your house in game. That's pretty neat!
It wanted to surprise you! Haha!
It sure seems that way. :p
yeah :3

Back