• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Love♥ or Money$

Love or Money?

• Total voters

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
Years
  • $_$ Of course I'd go for money. People can't live without those papers, we need food. In order to get food, we NEED money. I've been in love with my boyfriend once and it sucks really hard. He left me without saying goodbye. >.<

Years
  • What use is a truckload of money if it can't fill the void in which is reserved for love and tenderness? Money only serves to keep you secured for the more materialistic aspects of life, it's an entirely different need on its own that spawns the greediest of incentives. One can't begin to fathom just how precious a mutual relationship with a loved one can be, I believe it just simply can't compare. While money is essential to live in this day's society, I value love a lot more.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Love, definatley. You can't use money in heaven, but you can use love in heaven.

storm393

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2009
    i would choose love over money, love is priceless and something you cannot buy..

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
  • Love, it's where we least expect it, it makes us smile, it can be between two people of any difference what could be better

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • Money is the way to go for me. I could live without love and just spend my money on anything I want. I can't buy cars with love now can I? Unless your partner is rich of course.

Eternal Shadow said:
    Who is there to share the money with? D=
    Your friends, family, charity, donations for children around the world, education? Take your pick.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I would choose love over money, Signomi completley states what I was going to say.

Spaekle Oddberry

this is why i'm hot
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    I'm cold and heartless and don't particularly care if I ever ~~~ find love ~~~ . On the other hand, there are a lot of things I can see myself doing with money! 8D

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Hmm. This is actually kind of hard. If I were thinking of myself...I would say love. I was going to say love without thinking about it much. Yes, it could make *me* really, really happy. But what about my family? Yeah, it might make them a little happy to find out I'm in love, but with money, I can really help out the whole of my family and give them a much better and happier life and we can get out of this dump :/ So I say money, in an unselfish way. Of course, I would really love to find someone I loved, I really do, but I would love my family to be happy and would share my money with them.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    Depends. Usually I'd choose money, but when you look at love deeper, love also means family, and I choose my family over money anyday.

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
  • Normally I would have said money. I used to say that I would only marry a rich man, etc. But now, I say love. There's nothing in the world that's worth what that feeling is worth.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • I would definitely want true love instead of money. If the love was really real, then I wouldn't mind not having any money, as long as I could be with that person. Money can buy you a lot of stuff, but what good is that stuff if you have no one else to share it with? I just can't imagine it. I'd get lonely eventually.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Money please. :)

I'm a very materialistic person, I'm not gonna lie. Love/relationships just creep me out anyway.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • Love <3
    Money would be good. But then you need someone to share it with.
    So true love is better =D

Kirakas.

The Rainbow Ranger.
    Years
  • Hrm. Weeell.. could I take the money then fall in love later..?
    Because if I could, I'd take the money any day. College beckons.
    And in the end, I come out rich, and with friends and family, assuming you don't mean that kind of love.

I'm too young to be falling in love anyways.

Last edited:

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Oooff... This is TOUGH!

I am very stumped at this... AARGH!

Oh well, I'll just choose love. My dad can afford to pay for my college funds with all the damn money he's getting :P.

Back