• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mafia Championships - Do YOU want to represent PC?

Who is PCs rep for the Championship?

• Collector Elwood

Votes: 17 77.3%
  • Davepetasprite^2

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Alexkaz61

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Nimsy

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • Bardothren

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • Golgari

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Elektra Heart

Votes: 7 31.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
    For those who have missed the announcement by Thingyman in the chit-chat thread: soon the Mafia Championships, a big cross-platform event where several forum communities are pitched against each other in, as you'd guess, games of Mafia and the PokéCommunity forums have been invited! This event will be held on the Mafia Universe website late April, May and June.

For now all there is to do is find the one person who is going to represent our community on the event. Do you think you can be a good representative who can bring up the required activity (see details below)? If so, express your interested right here in the thread! Additionally, feel free to nominate other people as well!
    In a few days we'll be setting up a poll where everybody can vote for their favorite candidates, from which the mod team can make their final decision.

Here are some more details about the event itself:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
    I remember Gimmepie saying his internet will suck for some time. If he can fix it in time, I'll be voting for him.

Years
    [Nominate]Alex Kaz
    [Nominate] Klippy
    Nominate] Gimmepie

Alex is a good mafia player he is active. He can analysis situation fast as a inno and it's hard to read him as a mafia player. Same goes for klippy.
    I want to nominate Gimmepie if his internet problem is solved.

Last edited:

TheCapsFan

Threat To Survival
    Years
    Yay! Glad we're in.

I nominate Golgari, Naku, and Bac, as I stated before. I'll add Kiyo to that list.

i will say, game 5 looks dangerous...Stork and Beck in the same game? That's trouble

Last edited:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Thinking of who would best represent PC and be an active body, I'd like to nominate Bardothren and alexkaz. Both are pretty good at lying low and playing innocent, and have used their smarts to save them in games without the need to beat on people or be aggressive.

Etherion

to be honest, I think one of these guys has a chance to win the championships, I mean, PC's mafia is hardcore already...

[NOM] Klipps
    [NOM] Bard
    [NOM] Naku
    [NOM] Gunner
    [NOM] Mana
    [NOM] Kyle
    [NOM] Bac
    [NOM] Lycan
    [NOM] Candy
    [NOM] CB
    [NOM] GP

where are dem Gio noms?