• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mafia Championships - Do YOU want to represent PC?

Who is PCs rep for the Championship?

• Collector Elwood

Votes: 17 77.3%
  • Davepetasprite^2

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Alexkaz61

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Nimsy

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • Bardothren

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • Golgari

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Elektra Heart

Votes: 7 31.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    I would like to thank everyone who voted for me! It really means a lot and I'm very happy that I get to have this opportunity. Hopefully I'll represent our community's saltiness and snailibility to the most refined degree. <3

If anyone is interested in following the game, I'll be in Game 4 - May 16 (36/12 phases, American deadlines) on Mafia Universe with the following players:

Spoiler:

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Try not to mistake that Johnny for Mustbang, and totally set up some love/hate rivalry with Bulba's rep.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    OH MY GOD SOMEONE IS NAMED WHISKEYJACK. <3 Kiyo, I give you leniency if you lose to him. :)

Killua

I would like to thank everyone who voted for me! It really means a lot and I'm very happy that I get to have this opportunity. Hopefully I'll represent our community's saltiness and snailibility to the most refined degree. <3

If anyone is interested in following the game, I'll be in Game 4 - May 16 (36/12 phases, American deadlines) on Mafia Universe with the following players:

Spoiler:

Wow i didnt know cracked, animelist and zelda dungeon had mafia, also cracked should be Scary Mike lol and I am definitely going back to my animelist

Last edited:

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    Zexy from BGf seems to be pretty good, I'm in a game with him right now. Just a note Kiyo, be prepared for much more analytical conversations than what we have here on PC.

Killua

I have been a cracked and my animelist menber for a whole year and I didnt know about them having maf.

TheCapsFan

Threat To Survival
    Years
    Try not to mistake that Johnny for Mustbang, and totally set up some love/hate rivalry with Bulba's rep.

Hey hey, keep it chill. :B Zexy's a cool guy and I've already told him many good things about the UG, so if anything I hope this brings us together rather than creates a rivalry. :P

Zexy from BGf seems to be pretty good, I'm in a game with him right now. Just a note Kiyo, be prepared for much more analytical conversations than what we have here on PC.

^

it might be a good idea Kiyo to read through one of the other rounds before your game starts, if you have time of course.

Also Kiyo, aside from Zexy, watch out for benneh of 2+2 and Thirdmango. I've played some turbos with both of those two, they're pretty good. I'm not really familiar with any of the rest.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    how it feels not knowing any of these names

Mafia Championships - Do YOU want to represent PC?

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    Hey, so I got to submit a description of myself as a player to Thingyman by tomorrow. I think I'm just about finished, but I wanted to see if any of you blokes would like to add in any details or help me spice it up! I am a representative for the community, so I want to represent us well.

Task: [Insert whatever information or fun facts that you wish here. Talk about your mafia-related accolades, impressive stats, fun anecdotes, favorite role to play, strengths and weaknesses, your approach to the game, other players' quotes about you, or take out the piss on the whole thing and make some jokes. The ball is entirely in your court, this will be how you present yourself to your fellow competitors and to the 136 spectating communities.

Feel free to enlist the help of your community to make this bio]

Bio So Far: Upon my arrival to my forum's mafia section, "The Underground," I apparently had an insight about the game that has been quoted on their splash page ever since: "It's like a crossword puzzle that compulsively lies and keeps trying to kill you." And I'd like to think I aspire to this description for myself as a player as well, but overall, I'm here for some analytical fun.
    I mainly use mafia as a way to enhance my acting and language skills, because the entire game seems to rely on choosing the right words to avoid suspicion. I love variants (such as One Night Ultimate Werewolf) and I think a personal achievement of mine is having won several games as the Disgusier role on EpicMafia between my friends.

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2020
    Hi guys

As Collector Elwood has posted himself, he's playing in the game starting tomorrow.

I want to talk about and spectate the game - what do I do?

If you wish to actively spectate and show support for your representative, then there are two ways of doing this.

1) There will be a private spectator thread on the site for each game that you may request access to. Simply register on the site and PM the user "Thingyman", and I will add you. Feel free to spectate games that your representative isn't in as well. These threads are published after the game completes.

2) We have a spectator chat on Skype, with currently more than 200 people in it. It's very active and fun, I highly suggest you join it if you have Skype. Just add me: thingyman. Please let me know which community you hail from when adding me.

None of these two chats/threads will be spoiled!

Finally, we kindly ask that you refrain from commenting too much on the games in public on this forum, as the other representatives will easily be able to find and read through this (as has happened in the past). I can't control what you do here, but out of respect for the integrity of this Championship, it's best if you don't discuss your reads on your representative or the other players or make comments that could potentially indicate your reads. I.e. even something like "oh man, our representative is totally being his usual self right now" is not good. Speaking very generally about what has happened so far in the game (so as to update your fellow community members) without commenting on it is fine though.

I hope this doesn't seem too strict to you guys, but the game can become very uncomfortable (and unfair) if there is discussion about it outside of the game thread. If you want to have your own private spectator chat, that is of course also totally fine and I even encourage it (I'd love to be added if you make one of these)

I wish your representative and your community all the best of luck for this season!

Back