• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mafia Mayhem

Years
    Mafia Mayhem

Hello and welcome to Mafia Mayhem. This special Get-together mafia event should be a dream come true for those of you who want to brutally murder some of your competition... or team mates. We don't judge.

Mafia is a strategy game pitting two teams against each other, the uninformed majority (town) and informed minority (mafia). The goal is simple enough, the town need to kill all the mafia before the mafia can become the majority. If you're new to the game and need proper instructions, here's a link to Gunner's Guide.

The Twist
    Of course, this is a a special occasion so this game does have a twist to it, although the actual game setups we'll use are quite simple. If you noticed the use of a plural in there, good catch, that's the kind of deductive mind that will help in this game. This is a master Sign-Up thread. Once we have all of our participants, you will be split across multiple small games. The trick here, is that for your team (mafia or town) to win, you need to win the majority of these games overall, not just your own.

Scoring
    Being a Get-Together event, there are crystals up for grabs. Since you'll be working with people of other tribes though, this will be done on a more participation-based basis. Everyone on the winning side will earn one Normalium worth 20 points for their tribe.

Players
    gimmepie and Kitty as your GMs

Last edited:
    Years
    Spoiler:

The games are starting guys! Sorry for the wait. Please not that the games are to already be counted as having started in the night phase and that phases are all 24 hours, even day phases. If you do not receive a PM from me with a role in the next few minutes, you're a vanilla villager with no night abilities. You can find your games on the Events forum index.

Game One Players: Bidoof FTW, Tails MK4, Impulse, Galactic Pokemon, Nick Wilde
    Game Two Players: jdthebud, Lycanthropy, Charlie Brown, Desox, Peter McLightning

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Oh shit didn't see this. Tag me if you need a sub / reserve / whatever.

Years
    I'd love to join :)

I am in as well, I missed out on the Mafia trey was running by a few hours.

Why yes I am in. :)

in please

yes in Hello

sign me up

*dusts off shoulders*

Well, it?d be rude not to.

Remember to post guys, the day phase is only 24 hours!

Years
    Spoiler:

The second wave of games is starting. As it was before, all phases are 24 hours. Role PMs are going out now, if you don't get one, this means that you're a vanilla townie.

Last edited:
    Back