• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Make A Wish and have it horribly corrupted ~

Years
    Granted, but it screws up your natural balance so now you can't walk regularly at all without needing them heels (looks like you're taking them to the shower buddy).

I wish I knew how to code on this forum properly so I could have a better looking post flair (the plain orange hurts my gfx fee-fees lmao).

Years
    Granted, but now your post flair looks so amazing that anyone who sees it will have their eyes burn (And eventually go blind) since their eyes can't handle seeing something so amazing on their screen.

I wish that we would get 2 new eeveelutions next gen!

Last edited:

Bug

[b][color=white][font=Luminari]can't talk. i'm shi
    Years
    Granted, but it's getting live-streamed directly to your boss.

I wish I was better at coding.

Pure Essence

Reverb, Resound, and Repeat!
    Years
    Granted, but you now can't know what you're supposed to code.

I wish that the next legendary in Pokemon is a Bug/Dragon type and is also amazing in battle and design.

Fighting Type Master

The Barefoot Brawler
    Years
    Granted. However the legendary is impossible to catch even with a master ball so no one can catch it or use it.

I wish I never got tired and never needed sleep.

Years
    Granted, but now your brain will never STOP expanding, and eventually the entire universe will consist of just your brain, and all planets and galaxies will be destroyed in the process... That is, unless a brave hero named Samus destroys your brain first before it takes over the galaxy!

I wish that I was the new CEO of Nintendo.

Years
    Granted, but you can't turn it off and it has no distance limit. You'll be forced to hear all animal thoughts throughout the world 24/7.

I wish I had an athlete's body and capabilities.

Bug

Years
    Granted, but your retention is now 0%.

I wish the next person to post would count to ten.

Years
    Granted. World economy suffers hard when the ratio of people being born to people dying goes way out of whack. Overpopulation is even more prevalent now. Good luck to us.

I wish there were only 1 billion people on Earth. There's just way too many of us right now.

Fighting Type Master

The Barefoot Brawler
    Years
    Granted. However all 1 billion people on Earth are Chinese and every other country and it's people are no more.

I wish the last wish never happens.

Bug

Years
    Granted, but now you have failed your mission to corrupt it and can no longer be allowed to exist.

I wish I had ant man's powers.

Years
    Granted. The balance of nature has been severely disrupted, ant eaters are now starving, and Earth is doomed to fall.

I wish the concept of wishes was actually a real thing.

Years
    Granted. The $4 million bill is on the car seat btw.

I wish mosquitoes would never bite me, or fly near me at all.

Back