• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Make A Wish and have it horribly corrupted ~

Years
    • Age 21
    • they / them
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Granted but your vehicle has a design failure and you end up causing a massive car crash

I wish for a pollution-free boat that allows me to soar the seas

Last edited:
    Years
    granted, but it comes with a minor flaw that... makes it sink like a rock after an hour of use. oh well, at least no pollution right?

i wish all the trash in the world got transported light years away into other galaxies.

Years
    • Age 21
    • they / them
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    granted, but that trash contains unstable virus and bacteria. After interacting with the sun radiation and nuclear waste, they mutate and evolve into sapient beings that hunt mankind to extinction.

I wish cov*d didn't exist

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    Granted. The world's gone back to the early 1700s where Small Pox was still a thing.

I wish for a pancake

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    Granted. At the time the forum was barren and without form, leaving you to post alone in an empty ghostforum.

I wish it weren't so hot here.

Years
    granted, but they crash land on earth and decimate a small settlement each time a wish comes true.

i wish my Turtwig plush were a real Turtwig

Years
    Granted but you feed it after midnight, it becomes Torterra, and crushes everything in your house including you.

I wish I could understand animals

Years
    • Age 21
    • they / them
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Granted, but your senses get overloaded by so many animals speaking to you and you go insane.

I wish i could read minds

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    Granted, but your senses get overloaded by so many people thinking around you and you go insane.

I wish I had a bottle of clean, drinkable water.

Back